The match

I walked down the ring to my theme with a confident look on my face but I was far from that. Who would of thought my debut into RAW would be an intergender match?

When I got into the ring I hugged Lillian and stood in my corner.

Alberto then came out with a smug look on his face.

He probably thought I would chicken out. Or just let him win the match because of a fear of getting hurt, but I'm not backing down. I've faced better female wrestlers than him. This should be interesting. At least he was finally having a title match though. But it just had to be against me.

I stuck my hand out to shake his hand but he kicked me in the stomach. Then the bell rang. He drop kicked me into the turn buckles and when I got up he clothes lined me. Then he put me in a headlock. I was gasping for air but I couldn't get out of his clammy hands and strong grip. I kicked him in the groin and went to the turnbuckle to catch a Breath. He came running at me to jump on me but I moved out of the way in time and Alberto hit his head on it. I did the school girl rollup and got a two count before he kicked out. Then curb stomped him as he was getting up and went for the pin.

2 and a half

Dang it!

I kicked him in the stomach and DTD'd him. He was almost out but then his manager Hub Newman (I made him up) came running down and pulled him out the ring to cool him down. I just sat down waiting because I thought that he would try and get out of the match and lose by count out because I can only win the title via pinfall or submission. He picked up a chair. A chair?

WHAT IS HE DOING?

He wanted to get disqualified.

I was frozen in fear. I've seen what Alberto can do when he's mad and he's mad!

He grabbed it and walked towards me and I screamed as he wacked me in the head with it a few times, then in the back. Then he jabbed me in the ribs with the edge of the chair I heard a crack. He then hit me in the face a few times. I was begging for him to stop and my nose was bleeding tremendously. Referees came running down the ramp and that was the last thing I saw.

I was out.