Training!

Ella's pov

Finally! I can start training! Well, officially... This injury sure has taken its toll on me! I'm very active, and I'm supposed to be resting. But, me being the proactive person I am, I have already started to try and train myself, until Nick and Randy caught me and made me go sit in the corner. I'm just kidding. But they did catch me, and they told the doctor, and he gave me a speech on how I'm not supposed to start training without a trainer. But I'm not necessarily the best listener, and once again, I took matters into my own hands and secretly began training myself. Everyday, for the past two and a half weeks, I've been doing small workouts in the room which consisted of: 125 push-ups, 200 sit-ups, 150 crunches, 200 hundred jumping jacks, and I did three sets of multiple arm workouts with the 10 pound Dumbbells I carry around with me.

(Don't judge, my purse has every item I could possibly need at any situation at any given time. That's my baby! Other than Nick)

I feel like I've already gotten stronger. It's showing also.

After surgery, I was put on a strict only liquid diet. Boohoo it sucks!

But that combined with my training has actually helped me build up more muscle.

At approximately 4:00 A.M. I run up 10 flights of stairs and back down before my doctor comes and checks on me. I want to get back in the ring as soon as possible.

Nothing and I mean nothing will get in the way of that.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!" I yelled.

"Hello, I'm Susan, and I'll be your train- you're Ella Rodriguez! I'm a huge fan!" The trainer said.

Damn, she's a fan...

I stayed silent for what felt like three hours.

"Well, I'm nothing special, just a girl who injured herself." I laughed trying to ease the awkwardness.

Didn't really help...

"Well, let's hop to it!" She exclaimed.

I nodded my head and she took me to the gym. It was very nice.

She took off her jacket, showing me her insanely huge muscles which of course I was in awe of.

She laughed at my reaction. Well at least now I can take her more seriously...

A/N no Randy or Nick.. I just wanted to let you guys see how she was doing. But don't worry, I think you'll enjoy the next chapter!.