Cuddling day

Ella's pov

Today, Nick had a day off, and he was coming to spend the day with me. Susan wasn't here either because she had to go somewhere today. So they just let me get a day off. But I'll still be training with Nick later on. I was beyond excited that we finally got some alone time.

As I was still snuggled up into the comfortable hospital bed, Nick took the opportunity to scare me. Oh he's going to get it!

"Hey beautiful." Nick started, "How was training so far?"

"Great. I really like my trainer." I replied.

He came over to the bed, hugged me, then pecked my lips.

I smiled at him and he sat down on

my bed.

"What do you want to do gorgeous?" He asked.

"I don't really know." I replied.

"Let's just see where the day takes us.

I mean it's only 7.09." Nick said.

"You're right," I said, "let's just cuddle." I exclaimed.

He just gave me a goofy smile and hopped in the bed. He was already wearing sweatpants and a shirt, so I am assuming he's pretty comfortable already.

Once he was in bed, I nuzzled up into his chest, and he wrapped his large muscular arm around my small waist. He just makes me feel so safe.

I asked him about the storyline to which he replied, "Summer Rae has got nothing on you. I don't really even consider her a friend baby. I love a girl named Ella, Ella Rodriguez. And I plan to spend the rest of my life with her by the way. So this storyline, it's an acting job, nothing more."

He always knows how to make me smile.

Nicks pov

What I said was true. I love her with all my heart. I feel so selfish that I can't tell her because I know she'll leave me. If I were a selfless person, I would tell her, so she could know the truth. I know it wasn't my fault, but I don't even know if she would take mine or Summers side.

Sooner is better than later.

I'm going to tell her.

"Ella, I have to say someth-"

"Nick, I love you so much." She said.

And that smile...

That damn smile that gets to me every single time.

How can one individual creature have the looks of a goddess, the personality of an angel, the intelligence of a genius, and the sense of humor of well a comedian.

I just love her with all my heart, and I don't want to lose her.

I can wait a little longer to tell her.

Right?

My girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें