Rehab

Ella's pov

Today is the day I can get out of this dreadful hospital bed and run!!!

Well, not really, but with help I can start walking by myself.

That's right people, I start rehab today!

That means I'm one step Closer to getting in that ring!

"Ella Rodriguez," the annoying nurse said, "I'll take you to room 634 to get started."

I nodded my head and she helped me into the wheel chair. I wanted her to let me walk but apparently I was prohibited from walking.

She rolled me into the elevator, and tried to make a conversation with me. I had no idea what she was saying. I blocked her voice out once she started talking about her new cat. But I did do a good job of pretending to care. She was a very sweet but like I said before, a very annoying woman.

Then I saw someone on the floor I didn't expect to see.

Summer.

I waved to her and tried to get her to come in and talk. She saw me and walked in.

"Summer what are you doing here? You said you couldn't make it." I asked.

"Umm, I just wanted to come see you! I um wanted to see how rehab was doing!" She replied. I didn't quite believe her, but I wasn't complaining. I love when my friends come to visit me, no matter where I am.

"So, the doctor should be coming in any second to get the physical therapy started." The nurse said sweetly while leaving the room. I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

"So Summer, tell me, what happened while I was in my two day long nap?" I asked.

"Oh nothing much. I have been working a lot. Um there is one thing though. Nick and I, we have a story line together. Basically I kiss him and we fall in love." she said.

"Oh, Nick didn't tell me that." I said quite taken back.

I trust Nick and Summer, and I know they wouldn't do anything because Summer has a boyfriend, and Nick has a girlfriend who happens to me, and I know he'll always stay faithful to me. But I really can't help but feel jealous though.

I know it's wrong because Summer is a good friend and Nick is my boyfriend, but I can't help that feeling.

So basically this is what happens.

Nick and I are dating on and off screen. On the show I am absent, obviously and Fandango and Nick have a match. During that match, Summer interferes and kisses Nick. He looks at her and blah blah blah they fall in love.

As much as this bothers me, it just gave me an idea for my return.

Summer, we may be friends, but you better watch your back.