Randy's reaction

Randy's pov

Ooh that was a nice shower.

*RING RING RING RING*

It was Dolph calling me. Uh oh. He only calls when it's an emergency.

"Come down to the trainers room right now!" He yelled.

"Why!!! I was about to relax" I complained.

"Alberto." Was all he said.

I immediately understood that he was talking about Ella and Alberto's match, and I ran as fast as I could, not caring how many people I ran into or knocked over.

I remember a while ago I promised to her father when he was in the hospital I wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Not only did I promise that to him, but I promised myself I wouldn't.

Even if that meant beating up her ex boyfriends and acting all protective over her I would do it. I would do anything for her. Even though it doesn't always seem like it, I care about her more than anything and she cares about me too. We're best friends. We're always there for each other.

As I got into the room I asked which room she was in.

The lady said she was in room 428. That's weird. The fourth floor is where all the serious injuries were.

And I'm pretty sure nothing that bad happened to her.

But regardless of what happened, even if Alberto just broke her nail I would break his face.

I ran up the stairs to her room and knocked on the door.

A teary eyed Nick answered the door.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"See for yourself," he replied quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

I walked in and...

"What the hell!" I yelled

Oh my god. What did he do to my angel.

He- he.

I don't usually cry but I started to a bit.

But a like a strong manly cry.

I ran through door and pushed Nick out the way.

Seeing her like this was enough to send me over the edge. I ran through and pushed Nick out the way. I had to do this.

I ran around the whole building looking for him.

I will end him!

I ran to him and through the nearest thing I saw at him which happened to be a chair. He dodged it and yelled, "What the hell?"

"What the hell? You're seriously asking me that!" I screamed, "I will kill you!"

He ran but I caught up.

Slow ass.

I punched him and jumped on him.

This isn't wrestling this is me tormenting a guy. I punched him with all my might and kicked him in the stomach.

"I'll cause you ALL the pain you caused her!" I yelled. Punching him more and more. At this point, he was almost knocked out. I was almost finished when I felt big hands pull me off of him.

"What are you doing Randy!" Hunter(Triple H) yelled.

I tried to get back on top of Alberto, but Cena came and helped Hunter. They helped cool me down a bit but I wasn't finished with him. At this point a crowd had formed and it was complete chaos. I got in one more good punch and backed off. I wanted to look at the damage I had done.

Still not enough.

I got another chair and threw it at him. That knocked him out for sure.

I ran back up to the room. And just cried. I haven't cried like this in years.

I love her.