| ten |

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀TEN; SAVIOUR

10:11 AM

The room was still in silence with the exception of soft sniffles of tears from students.

Lee pushed herself up and set her jaw in determination. She set her neck on a swivel until she spotted Hunter lying on the ground. Her feet moved quickly across the stained carpet and over to him.

Through a grimace Hunter smiled up at Lee. He was still alive. His only wound was a bullet through his shoulder.

With some help from Alex, Hunter was moved so that he was now lying down across a few desks.

Lee didn't know much about the medical field, but she had watched enough crime shows on the television to know she had to stop the bleeding.

A pair of scissors were placed in her hands by a weary-eyed Alex. As soon as Hunter's jumper and shirt had been cut away Lee went to work tying fabric around the wound to apply pressure and stop the bleeding.

Luckily for Hunter, the bullet had gone clear through his body.

Next Mr. Pinkerton was accounted for. He, however, was not as lucky as Hunter.

When Lee stepped back and looked at the faces in the room she had a hard time breathing. For every pair if eyes in the room were trained on her own. Everyone was fixated on how she was handling things, waiting for Lee's next move.

Room 201 had been unlucky enough to attract 3 men with guns and a plan to kill. So who knew how many more would follow. With these thoughts in mind Lee picked a gun up once again and began to walk towards the door.

Even though she had never shot a gun before it might do something to frighten anyone else who came after them.

"No one else is going to die here." Lee growled as she turned around. No one had time to say anything else before Lee walked out into the hallway and shut the door.