Chapter 7: Buddies (Part One)

•Prussia & Denmark•

****

The meeting continued on, though there was a wave of silence in the room.

There were no insults or taunts. There was no laughing.

Just the deep and calm voice of Germany that broke the nearly deafening silence that quite hurt Alfred's ears. This was all new to him and it felt so...alien.

They had always spat such harsh words out of their mouths too many times that those words haunted America at night. The nation attended meetings, always expecting the worst.

But this silence was unexpected. Why was it so silent? Had they gotten tired of insulting him? Were they finally going to stop? Alfred actually brightened up.

Maybe they-

A foot kicked his chair harshly, causing Alfred to flinch. "Pay attention to the meeting, you capitalist pig. Better get something in that dumb brain of yours." A voice spat beside him.

Alfred's heart shrunk into a small pebble as he murmured lowly to whoever his seatmate was, hiding his face.

Who am I kidding...they'll never get tired. I'll always be the stupid, fat, obnoxious pig I am. They'll always hate me. I'm so stupid. Maybe Russia and Italy just pretended to help me. They probably just wanted to make feel loved and then just end up leaving me alone to laugh with the others...

America softly sniffled, not even bothering to notice the concerened red eyes that studied him.

Prussia was actually very happy that America had sat next to him. The albino could finally protect his friend and comfort him! But then Alfred didn't even notice him and always kept his eyes downwards. This worried the ex-empire very much. He had only softly nudged Alfred's chair leg and asked him if he was okay, but the American shrivelled even more in his eyes.

Shieße...I need to help him. Prussia thought with firm resolve.

When the meeting ended, Gilbert wasted no time in lifting Alfred up in his arms like as if the blonde was damsel in distress. The poor American yelped and grabbed Prussia's unifrom, his face twisted in confusion.

The other nations looked equally shocked. England's eyes narrowed. "What are you doing?!" The Brit asked, seemingly pissed. Prussia glared at the blonde. "Saving him from your hypocrite asses!"

Another nation abruptly stood up in his seat.

The wild blond hair that managed to defy gravity was unmistakable.

"Denmark? Get back in your seat, you idiot." Norway chided, though really, the man didn't give two shits.

"Yeah! We're both saving our best friend! We're the awesome trio!" Denmark and Prussia yelled in synchronization, making the other nations wince and cover their ears. America, was dumbstruck.

"Wait guys--AH!" The blonde yelped as the albino carrying him suddenly ran outside, making the other nations yell out, annoyed and angry. Especially England.

"GIVE HIM BACK YOU FOOLS! OR YOU'LL SUFFER UNDER THE GREAT BRITTANIA!!"
The former empire boomed, making Denmark and Prussia burst into laughter at the sheer ridiculousness.

Alfred didn't remember much, but the next thing he knew, he was in McDonalds, his favorite food in front of him and his two friends joking and playing around to make him smile and laugh.

I guess it is nice to have friends...

(A/N: GUESS WHOS BACK YO- YEAH THATS RIGHT, I AM!!! WHOOO!!! sorry for the late update, shit got in the way! Hope you enjoy this part because buckle up, the next chappie's gonna have feelz!
And a few doki doki moments *wiggles eyebrows*
Thanks so much for being so nice to me yall!! Ily!!! 💘💘💖💕💗💕💗💕)