Chapter 8: Buddies (Part Two)

•Prussia & Denmark•

"Are you absolutely sure about this idea?"

"Yes, I very much am."

"But what if shit goes wrong?"

"Then we'll have to deal with it. He's not safe out there anymore. I want to protect him. WE want to protect him."

"...Just so you know, if anyone finds out about this, they'll hunt us down."

"...yeah, I know."

~

"PRUSSIA! OH GOD! PUT ME DOWN!" Came the loud shriek from the deserted playground, if it weren't for the three grown men who acted like as if they were children, climbing on monkey bars and hooting on the top of their lungs.

A certain blonde was screeching wildly, his hands going white from the tight way he gripped on the chains on the swing. There was another push behind him and again, he nearly flew off.

The two friends behind him tried their best not to burst out in laughter as America held on for dear life as Prussia continued to swing.

When Alfred was sure he was going to fly off to New Mexico, the swing stopped abruptly and he was hugged by a pair of arms from behind. "Are you alright, Alfie?" Denmark asked, checking the male's face, which was an unhealthy shade of green.

"Ugh...I don't really think so.." America mumbled, feeling like his world was spinning around him every second. Matthias turned to his albino friend, his eyebrows scrunched in what seemed like anger. Prussia also looked concerned and worried and went to the front to crouch in front of America.

"Hey, sorry about that, Al..." the ex-empire said as held one of the blonde's trembling hands. Alfred mustered smile despite his queasiness and the urge to throw up, despite his empty stomach.

"It's fine really, it's just partly my fault for not being like who I used to be." America said softly, his voice a little brittle.

Denmark and Prussia looked at each other, concern shining in their eyes. "Alright, I think we better go to rest now, huh?" Denmark suggested, helping his friend out of the swing. Prussia stood up too, declaring that he seconded the notion.

"Hm, okay...I'll see you guys tomorrow." America said with a shaky smile.

"No." Denmark and Prussia said at the same time with the same deep baritone that it slightly scared Alfred. "W-what?" The young nation squacked.

"We're not leaving you alone. They might come after you again! We don't want stupid ignorant dumbasses knocking at your door and screaming about how 'imperfect' and 'obnoxious' you are because you're beautiful and that's the truth!" Prussia boomed, his voice reverating deep down Alfred's soul chords.

There was a silence between the three friends for a while. Prussia's face then turned bright red, obviously standing out from his pale skin. "So uhm...we're gonna...have...a sleepover at...your house..i-if you don't mind." The albino stuttered.

Matthias tried to hold back his laugh. Alfred's face had a slight blush on it too. "Uhm, I don't mind." The American said just as timidly.

----------

Three hours later, the trio were all curled up in the bed, their limbs tangled with each other, softly snorting and telling each other how awesome they were.

America was in the epicenter, his body mushed between Prussia's and Denmark's, who both seemed to be extremely keen in protecting him from any "dangers" nearby.

"Gilbert, we're both awesome, but Alfred is just plain amazing." Matthias hummed, lightly poking Alfred's stomach, which made the boy laugh a little. The Dane's heart fluttered a little upon seeing that smile and hearing that genuine laughter.

It had been so long since they'd last heard it.

"Ja, and Alfred is pretty snuggly too." Gilbert hummed, emphasizing this by pressing Alfred's body close to his own, which made the latter squeak a little in embaressment. Matthias pouted and scooted a little close too, draping his arm across the boy's body.

The three were silent for a while.

"No homo though." They said in unison before bursting into laughter.

Soon, Alfred quited down from his laughter and fell asleep happily between the two, a small serene smile on his face.

But if we were being honest Al, we're pretty sure anyone would go homo just by seeing that lovely smile and hearing that heavenly laugh of yours.

The two elder nations thought before they fell asleep too. The rest of the night was nothing but the wonderful feeling of home and comfort.

( A/n: Aaaah!! I'm so sorry for the late update guys!!! (Screech) I was a little too busy on another website, haha. But anyways, have this fluffy chappie of my favorite trio, uwu.
You guys have been so nice to me!! Aah, I wish I could do something special for you guys and give you all hugs! >w<♡♡
Oh, and if you want to talk to me, you can do so by messaging me on either here or on Hetalia Amino. (My username is itsbabyface)
See y'all in the next chappie!! Ily guys!!! ^w^ ♡♡♡)