Chapter 1 ~ Holding

After taking everyone to the city, you all arrived home. "What'd you guys think?" You asked. "It was so beautiful! I really appreciate you taking us, Y/N!" Foxy said. "Yes, I agree, thank you, Y/N." Ballora said. "Thank you, Y/N. It really was beautiful, but I'm exhausted, so I'm going to head to sleep." Baby said, plopping down on the couch. Ballora nodded her head. "Goodnight, Y/N." She said, walking to the couch. "Yeah, uh, I'm gonna sleep, too. See you tomorrow, Y/N." Foxy yawned, and fell asleep in a corner of the floor. 'I really need to find her a better place to sleep.' You thought. "Well, what about you guys? What did you think?" You asked Freddy and Bon-Bon. It was so pretty! I loved everything about it! But I'm also really tired, and my feet hurt." Bon-Bon exclaimed. You lifted him up and tucked him into bed. You went back to Freddy and looked at him. "What did you think?" "It was amazing. And beautiful. Just like you." He chuckled. You smiled and blushed. "Hey, uh, I'm gonna take a real quick shower, then head to bed. Lay with Bon-Bon for a bit." You said, smiling. "Alright." Freddy said. You walked to the bathroom and Freddy looked at you. He turned and went to sit with Bon-Bon, who was already asleep.

You got out of the shower and went to your bed. You saw Freddy laying in bed, still awake, next to Bon-Bon. He saw you and scooted over for you to lie down. You got into bed and pulled out your phone. "Wanna look at the pictures?" You asked. "Sure." Freddy replied. You opened the photos. Freddy held you. You held up the phone at an angle that you both can see the photos at. You showed him the first photo you took of the day, which was you, Freddy and the others walking on a sidewalk. Baby and Ballora were walking next to each other, both looking at passing cars on the road. You and Freddy were looking at the camera, smiling. Bon-Bon was next to Foxy, and they were both smiling and looking at the large buildings that you were all walking by. You swiped to the second photo, which was a bit later in the day. You were at a diner, sharing a milkshake with Freddy, drinking from the same straw, romance movie-style. Foxy had taken the picture of you two. Then you asked a waiter to take a picture of the whole group before you guys left the diner. The next picture was of you, Freddy, and the others on top of one of the large, tall buildings. You set a timer on your phone to take a picture of you all on the roof. In the background, you could see the night sky full of stars, and the beautiful buildings that lit up the city. The last picture was of you and Freddy, still on the roof, kissing with the same beautiful background. "Today was so fun." Freddy whispered, in not to wake up Bon-Bon. "It was. It was great to get to show you guys around." You whispered back. "Thank you for that, by the way." Freddy said. "For showing you guys around? Oh, it was no problem. It was so fun, I love the city." You responded. "I also liked the songs you played on the way back, they were good." Freddy explained. "Oh, good! Next thing I have to do, is teach you guys to drive." You laughed quietly. Freddy chuckled. Freddy let go of you and you turned around to lay on your stomach. Freddy laid on his side and had one arm holding you. "Goodnight, Y/N. I love you." He whispered. "Goodnight, I love you, too." You whispered back, closing your eyes and falling asleep.

You woke up cuddling with Freddy, he was holding you like a teddy bear. You saw Bon-Bon was still asleep. You turned to face Freddy and saw he was still sleeping. You softly kissed his cheek, waking him up. "Good morning." You smiled. "Good morning, love." Freddy said. You suddenly heard a pan being placed on your stove. "Is that Ballora?" Freddy asked. "Probably." You said, looking over Freddy, peeking into the kitchen. You were basically on top of Freddy. Once you noticed this you widened your eyes and got off him. "Heh, uh, s-sorry." You blushed. "It's okay." Freddy said, smiling. "It was Ballora though, I think she's making breakfast. I didn't know she could cook." You said. "Yeah, at the old place she used to always play around with the pots and pans and stuff." Freddy replied. "Oh." You said. You got up, and saw Baby and Foxy still sleeping. You yawned, "Morning, Ballora. What are you doing?" "Oh, good morning, Y/N. I was just trying to cook. I'm just getting the stuff together, right now. Do you have eggs?" She asked. "Uh, yeah, top shelf in the refrigerator." You said, pointing at the fridge. "Oh, wait, I didn't wake you up, did I? I'm so sorry!" Ballora asked, anxiously. "No, no! You didn't wake me up. What are you trying to make?" You asked. "Uh- I think it was called scrambled eggs? I'm not sure." Ballora responded. "Oh, did you see that at the diner yesterday?" You asked. "Yup!" She said. "Thanks!" You said. Ballora nodded and you walked back to Freddy. You saw him and Bon-Bon, who was finally awake. "Good morning, Bon-Bon, how'd you sleep?" You asked. "Good!" Bon-Bon exclaimed. You nodded. "What's Ballora making?" Freddy asked. "Eggs." You answered. "Oh, cool." Freddy said. Baby and Foxy woke up. Ballora turned around. "Good morning, guys!" She said. "How'd you sleep?" You asked. "Good morning. I slept well." Baby replied. "Morning, guys! I slept good, considering it was on the floor." Foxy replied. "I know, Foxy. I'm sorry. You know what?" You said, pulling out your phone. You launched a website of a furniture place. "I'm going to order something for you to sleep on." You continued. You scrolled down until you found a fuzzy white bean bag. You clicked on 'add to cart' and purchased the item. A notification popped up saying; 'Your item will arrive in two days'. "It'll be here in two days." "Oh my gosh, wow, thanks Y/N!" Foxy exclaimed. "No problem, Foxy." You smiled. "So, what do you guys wanna do after Ballora make breakfast?" "Hm, is there a museum by any chance? I saw one on TV and it looked interesting." Baby asked. "Yeah, there is. It's near the city we went to yesterday." You answered. "I want to watch a movie! Just like you and Freddy did in the Breaker room!" Bon-Bon shouted. "Well, there are these places called movie theaters, where we can watch movies on a huge screen and eat food. Maybe we could watch one after we go to the museum?" You said. "I think it's ready, guys!" Ballora said. You and Freddy got up from the bed, and everyone went to go see. You mostly just went to go check if it was actually ready. Turns out the food was cooked well! You grabbed plates from the cabinet for everybody. You scooped the eggs onto their plates and they started eating. You began to eat, as well. "Wow, Ballora, I didn't know you were so good at cooking! Maybe one day you and I can make a huge meal for everyone." You complemented Ballora. "Thank you!" She said.

You all finished eating and started heading to the museum.

this is the first chapter of the second book! i hope you guys enjoy this one. 

Picture: HonkinOo onDeviantArt