Chapter 7 ~ Mall

Awhile after talking to Foxy, Freddy came back, set your laptop on the table, and sat next to you. You smiled at him then turned back to the TV, not asking any questions to invade his privacy. You were still curious about what he was doing though. "Are we gonna go anywhere today, mom?" Bon-Bon asked. You and Freddy both widened your eyes. "W-What?" You whispered. "Huh? Oh! Oh my gosh, I-I'm so sorry, it just be something from the old kid's brain kicking in. Heh." Bon-Bon stuttered. "Um, anyway, where are we going today?" He continued. "Nowhere, today. We're just gonna rest today." You answered. "Hey, Bon-Bon, if you- ever want to actually call Y/N mom, it's okay. Same goes for me. You can call me dad, heh." Freddy smiled, patting Bon-Bon's head. "Uh, really? Well, maybe I will!" Bon-Bon giggled and blushed. You looked at Freddy and smiled. He smiled back and kissed your forehead. You saw Foxy looking. You looked back at her and she snickered. You smiled and shook your head, continuing to watch TV with Freddy.

Once it got dark, you began to feel tired. You assumed it was from getting almost no rest while working at the restaurant. You starting to rest your eyes while leaning on Freddy. "Hey, do you guys want to go to the mall sometime tomorrow?" You asked, before falling asleep. "Sure! That sounds fun." Baby said. "Will we be shopping?" Ballora asked. "Yes." You answered. "Then yes, I will definitely go to the mall." Ballora smiled. "I'll go! I'd like to see all the different shops and places to eat." Foxy answered, excitedly. You nodded and closed your eyes. Freddy must've felt you or saw you because he immediately asked if you wanted to go to bed. You agreed and stood up, following Freddy, your eyes heavy. You lied down. "Goodnight guys! Bon-Bon, don't stay up too late." You demanded, sitting up to look sternly at Bon-Bon. You lied back down. "Goodnight, Freddy." You whispered. "Goodnight." "Baby." Freddy smiled. You looked at him and chuckled. He kissed you and grabbed you as you fell asleep in his arms.

You woke up. It was the same as usual, except this time Freddy was asleep. You didn't want to wake him up so you left the bed through the bottom side. You stood up, walked to the kitchen, and began to try and make omelettes. You squatted down to get a few pans, trying hard not to make any noise. "Ah." You sighed quietly, satisfied with not having woken anybody up. You then heard Freddy clear his throat. You quickly turned around. "Ah, no! I didn't wake you up did I?" You whispered. "No, don't worry! I woke up on my own. I saw you getting up." Freddy answered. "Heh, really? Why didn't you say anything?" You laughed. "Mm, I didn't want to wake up Bon-Bon." Freddy smiled, running his fingers through your hair. You giggled and slowly shook your head. "Want to help me cook?" You asked, placing a hand on his arm. "Sure! What are you making?" Freddy answered. "Uh, omelettes. It's my first time and- I might need some help." You explained. Freddy smiled and stood up, walking to the kitchen with you. "Uh, where do we even start?" Freddy asked. "Um. I- I'm not sure. Heh. I mean, I think it's pretty simple. You just-" You giggled awkwardly, pouring an egg onto the pan. Freddy giggled along. "Haha, okay. Can you pass me the bacon and sausage from yesterday? Please." You smiled. Freddy smiled back and opened up the fridge. He grabbed the stuff and put it onto a cutting board. You thanked him and began cutting them into small pieces and throwing them into the still uncooked egg on the pan. "Okay! I think we got it! Now we just repeat this process again... Want to try?" You asked Freddy. "Yeah, sure!" He exclaimed. You chuckled and headed to the bathroom.

Once you left the bathroom, Freddy was watching the omelette you and he made, while Bon-Bon and Baby were standing behind him. "Oh, hey guys!" You greeted. "Good morning, Y/N." Ballora smiled quietly. "Y/N! I missed you." Bon-Bon shouted. "Hehe, why? I was only gone for like five minutes." You laughed. Bon-Bon shrugged. "Hey, Y/N, did I do good?" Freddy asked, pointing at his omelette. "Freddy! That's amazing, you did so great for a newbie, hehe." You teased playfully. "Hey. Did you just call me a newbie?" Freddy pretended to get angry. "Yes, sir. Yes I did." You answered. "Don't call me a newbie!" He yelled, picking you up. You laughed and put your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. Freddy giggled. "Uh oh. They're gonna do something. Come on, Bon-Bon. Close your eyes." Ballora smiled, covering his eyes and walking him to the door. "Wait! No! I wanna see them love each other and hug!" Bon-Bon yelled, his voice becoming distant as Ballora walked him out. You and Freddy chuckled. "I love you. But you already know that." Freddy whispered. "I love you, too. But I'm sure you already know that, too." You smiled. Freddy kissed you. The kiss lasted for awhile, but of course you didn't mind. You broke the kiss to ask him a question. "So, time to eat?" "Yes, ma'am." Freddy replied. He went to sit down while you sliced both omelettes in halves. Luckily, and just in time, Baby and Foxy were waking up. Probably from the smell of the food. "Good morning, Y/N! I smell food." Foxy greeted with ecstasy. Baby laughed. "Yup! I cooked a new food. And Freddy helped." You answered, giving Freddy a plate of food. Foxy sat down. "Hi, Y/N. It really does smell good, hah." Baby giggled, walking to the bathroom. You smiled again and served Foxy, Ballora, Bon-Bon, Baby, and you. You all sat down. "Glad you guys finished whatever it is you were doing. I don't think Bon-Bon should've seen it. Am I right?" Ballora joked. "Well, actually, no. We really didn't do anything too intense but since he wasn't there we just added a tiny but more." Freddy laughed. You looked at Bon-Bon, who was frowning. "You okay, Bon?" You asked. "Yeah, I guess."  He answered monotonously. "Hey. Cheer up! We're going to the mall today, remember?" You smiled. "Oh, yeah!" He smiled widely. "Ah! I can't wait for that. I heard mall food is the best." Freddy mentioned. "To be honest, it is. You guys are gonna love it. We'll eat there for lunch." You added. Foxy clapped with food in her mouth to show excitement. Baby and Ballora laughed. 

"So, you guys ready?" You asked. "I am! Wanna wait outside for everyone?" Freddy replied. "Yeah, sure." You smiled. He grabbed your hand and held it. You both walked outside the apartment to wait for the others. "It's so pretty out today." You sighed. "You know why that is?" Freddy asked. "Why?" You squinted. "Because you're here." Freddy whispered. You stared at each other for a bit. You laughed and put your head down. The others came out. "Oh!" You exclaimed. They all laughed. You walked them to your car and then began to drive to the mall.

"We're here!" You smiled, entering the mall. Everyone looked around, completely mesmerized by everything. "Oh my gosh. It smells amazing!" Foxy shouted. Her voice echoed. "Shh! Haha. Don't shout too loud, okay guys?" You warned. "I can't believe- This is- Oh my- Y/N." Freddy stuttered. You laughed. "You good? I'm here for emotional support." You hugged his arm. Freddy laughed and put his arm around you. Bon-Bon jumped next to Freddy and he walked by him. You looked up at Freddy and saw him looking around, as if he was looking for a specific store. You made a confused face, but you just brush it off. "So, where do you guys wanna go?" You asked. "I don't know. What's your favorite store?" Foxy replied. "Oh, it's upstairs. Let's go check it out!" You exclaimed. "Okay!" The others smiled, all except Freddy. "Hey, uh, Y/N, can I make a quick stop into one of these stores?" Asked Freddy. "Oh, uh- sure! Be careful." You warned. Freddy nodded and kissed your forehead. He runs away. "Heh. Okay, I guess we wait now." You said.

Freddy returned to the group a few minutes later, no bag or anything. "Find what you needed?" You asked. "No, they- didn't have anything interesting. I just thought they did." He answered. Everyone looked at him confused. "Oh, it's okay! You'll find it eventually, I'm sure." You smiled. He grabbed your hand while the others followed you up the escalator. "Woah, this thing is cool!" Bon-Bon exclaimed. "I know, right! But be careful, please. I don't want you falling." You told Bon-Bon. He nodded but continued smiling and looking around. You continued walking, with the others following, until you arrived at the store. "Here it is!" You exclaimed, throwing your hands up and presenting the store. "Wow! It looks- interesting, that's for sure." Ballora chuckled. "I agree. It is something." Baby smiled. "Well, I for one, really like it. I can't wait to see what's inside." Freddy smiled. You smiled back softly. "I agree!" Bon-Bon and Foxy yelled. "Hehe. Okay. Let's head inside. Oh, Baby, Ballora, we'll go into stores you want to go to next." You winked. They smiled wide and jumped up and down. You all walked inside and you saw the others looking up and around. You smiled and how amazed they are by everything. You saw Freddy walking towards something he was very intrigued by. You saw and decided to follow. "Something up?" You asked. "No. I was just thinking... You'd look amazing in this dress." Freddy smiled, starting at the dress. The top part of the dress was black and the bottom part was a sky blue, and the bottom part was also very puffy, much like a skirt. The black part was tight. "You think so? I mean, I like it. And if it's for you then of course I'll wear it." You swooned. "Haha, yeah. I want to see you in it so bad." Freddy whispered. He went up close to you and kissed you neck a few times. "Mmh. Freddy. Bon-Bon might come. Plus, we're in public, heh." You told him. "Agh, that's right. Sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I just love you so much and I wish I could show it more." He frowned. "I love you, too. But, I have an idea. I'll tell you when we get home, okay?" You smiled. "Okay." 

WOOOOOO THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER and also i know i got pretty intimate at the end but like i watched an asmr (character x listener) before writing and the character was kissing the listeners neck and i thought i'd be pretty cool. okay srry for keeping so much of ur time but thanks for reading! 💓

Picture: AnDroidV on DeviantArt