Chapter 6 ~ Breakfast

You woke up as you fell asleep, in between Bon-Bon and Freddy. You looked up and saw Freddy staring at the ceiling. "Hey. Good morning." You smiled. "Oh, hey. I didn't know you were up." Freddy said. "Yeah. What's wrong?" You asked. "Oh, nothing's wrong. I was just- thinking. Thinking about how much things have changed, about our new lives, about being with you. It's all so crazy. And it all happened so quick." Freddy answered. "But, it's better now, isn't it?" You asked, sitting up. "Yeah. It's a lot better. First, because now I can actually be with you. Second, I get to see everything and experience it all with you." Freddy smiled. You giggled. You quickly got on top of Freddy. He widened his eyes as you did so. "I'm so glad I got that job at Baby's. That's where I was lucky enough to meet you." You said, then kissing him. Freddy kissed back and put his arms around your lower back. The two of you continued to kiss until it turned into a silent make out session. 

Almost ten minutes later, the make out session ended. "I love you so much. I don't think I'll ever get tired of saying it." Freddy whispered, as you got off of him and lied next to him. "I love you, too. And I don't ever want to stop saying it." You smiled. You then heard a movement next to you. It was Bon-Bon. "Good morning, Bon-Bon. How did you sleep?" Freddy asked. "Mmm. Good." He answered. "Good. What do you want for breakfast?" You asked him, fixing up his hair a bit. "Food! I want the same thing we had yesterday, please." Bon-Bon smiled. "Alright. Scuse' me for a sec, Freddy." You said. "Heh, go ahead, Y/N." Freddy chuckled, not moving from the bed. You laughed quietly and passing over Freddy. Once you were off the bed you looked at Freddy and blushed. He blushed as well, then looked down. You went to the kitchen and began to start cooking Bon-Bon's request. The others, Ballora, Baby, and Foxy were still sleeping, but you knew Ballora was about to wake up because it was about to be 9:30. "Hey, Y/N. Think you could teach me how to cook? I've- always wanted to try it." Freddy asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. Bon-Bon moved to sit next to him. "Of course! I'd love to teach you." You smiled brightly. Freddy got up and joined you. 

"Wow. Y/N, I don't know how you do it without me. This is amazing!" Ballora complemented. "Thanks! But first of all, I've been able to do it for five years now without you, haha. Second, I didn't do it alone. Freddy helped!" You exclaimed. "Really?" Baby asked. "Yeah! Y/N taught me how to do everything." Freddy explained. Ballora nodded and had an impressed look on her face. It made you giggle. "How do you like it, Bon-Bon?" Freddy asked. "It's so, so good! Is there more?" Bon-Bon shouted. "Heh, yeah. You can have more. Does anybody else want seconds?" You asked, standing up. Ballora slowly raised her hand. You chuckled and went over to grab her and Bon-Bon's plate. You walked to the pan of food, refilled their plates, handed it back to them, and sat back down to finish up what was left of your meal.

After everyone except for Ballora and Bon-Bon finished, you and the others went to watch TV. "So, we gonna do anything today?" Freddy asked. "Do you want to do anything today?" You said. "Mmm, only if you want." He answered. You smiled. "I don't really feel like it, honestly. I think today would just be a good day to rest." You sighed. Freddy nodded. "Hey, can I use your laptop for a bit?" Freddy asked. "What for?" "I just want to see something." He answered. "O-Okay, sure!" You smiled. Freddy stood up, grabbed your laptop, and went to sit on your bed. 'I'm glad to know he's interested in the internet. Still, I wonder what he's doing.' You thought as you stared at the TV screen. "Hey, Y/N." Foxy said, sitting in the spot next to you. "Hey!" You smiled. "Can I ask something?" "Oh, yeah, of course!" You exclaimed. "What's it like to be with Freddy? Like, how does it feel?" She asked. "Ah. Being with Freddy, is- so amazing. He treats me so well. He's nice, he's funny, he cares about you and he actually shows it. When he touches me I feel like there's nothing else there, like when we hug, kiss, when he holds me. When he wraps his arms around me as I fall asleep, I feel like I'm floating. When I'm with him I feel so, so happy. I feel loved, I feel cared for, I feel so happy that I might explode." You answered, taking a deep breath after. "Wow. Got your feelings out?" She asked, smiling bright. You chuckled and sighed. "Yeah, I did. Thank you." You smiled. "No problem! You always seem like you're holding in so many thoughts and words, that I feel like you needed to let them out." Foxy said softly. "I have a question for you, Foxy." You whispered. She looked at you. "Did you have feelings for Freddy?" You asked in a low tone. "Mmm... Maybe." She answered. You gasped. "But, it was only for a few weeks. I knew we wouldn't be together because I knew animatronics couldn't have feelings. So I knew he wouldn't have feelings for me." Foxy continued. "Oh. But, you knew animatronics could have feelings, yet you accepted that you had feelings?" You asked, confused. "At first, I did. Then after thinking, I came to that realization. Then that's when I lost feelings for him. I had no other choice." Foxy explained quietly. A sad expression appeared on your face. You gave Foxy a tight hug. "I'm so sorry." You whispered. You felt her hug back. "There's nothing to be sorry for, Y/N. It's okay." She smiled and let go of the hug. "I know. I just- I feel bad for you. I don't want you to be sad or anything." You said. "I'm okay, really." She said, putting her hand on your shoulder. "What's Freddy doing, anyway?" She asked. "I'm not sure. He asked to use my laptop, and that was all." You answered. Foxy nodded. 

heyyy! this chapter was a bit boring at the end, i'll admit, but it will get so much pretty, trust me please hehe. also, they probably won't see this, but i want to give a huge shoutout to AnDroidV for all the amazing funtime freddy fanart! so, yeah. i hope you guys enjoyed <3

Picture: AnDroidV on DeviantArt