Chapter 5 ~ Water

You smiled and sat on the towel next to the group, and Freddy followed behind. "When do we go into the water?" Bon-Bon asked. "In a bit. We have to wait for it to warm up because since it's still early, the water is really cold. You don't want to freeze, right?" You asked him. "No! I don't want to freeze!" Bon-Bon frowned, grabbing his arms in fear. You looked at Freddy and both of you giggled. "Don't worry, Bon-Bon, you'll be okay!" You reassured him. "Yeah, just as long as you don't go into the water yet." Freddy added. You smiled and nodded, as did Bon-Bon.

About 30 minutes later, you stood up to test out the water temperature. "Ah." You sighed. "It's great, guys. Come on!" You exclaimed. Bon-Bon was the first to jump up and run to the water. "Woah, woah woah, wait, Bon-Bon. Before you go in, please make sure not to go too deep, because or else the water current will drag you into the ocean and you'll drown." You warned him. "Agh! Okay, okay. Will you and Freddy protect me?" Bon-Bon asked. You looked at Freddy and the two of you smiled. "Of course we will." You said at the same time. "Okay, now that warning goes for all of you. Please be careful, I don't know what I'll do if I lose you guys." You told everyone else. "Don't worry, Y/N. We will be fine!" Ballora reassured. They all nodded and you smiled. "So, how do you feel about the ocean, Y/N?" Freddy asked, leading you a few feet away from the groups. "Mmm, I do enjoy it, but it depends on the weather. So since it's pretty warm today, the water feels really good. I just hate when the sand sticks to me." You answered. "Ah. I wouldn't know how that feels, but I'm sure it isn't the greatest." Freddy said. You nodded and continued to stare at the ocean while partially standing in it. There were a few seconds of silence before Freddy began to speak. "You look so beautiful right now." "Heh, what? H-How?" You asked. "The way the ocean shines into your eyes. It just- makes them shine even more." He answered. "You're the sweetest, my god. I don't even need to say it now because you always look so amazing, every single day." You said, grabbing his hands. He sighed. "I love you so much, Y/N." He whispered, kissing your forehead after. You giggled. "I love you, too, Freddy." You smiled, proceeding to kiss him on the lips. 

Hours later, it is nearly sunset. "Hey, guys! Do you wanna sit and watch the sunset?" You asked everyone. "Sure! I need a break from this salt water, haha." Ballora laughed. You smiled and nodded. You joined her and took a seat on the towel. Freddy and Bon-Bon did the same, Freddy sitting next to you and Bon-Bon sitting next to him. Baby and Foxy then took a seat as well. You sighed as you waiting for the sun to start going down. "I promise, you guys are going to love it. It's really beautiful." You said softly. "Just like you." Freddy whispered. You chuckled and shook your head. "In that case, it'll probably be a really romantic moment for you and Freddy, hee hee." Foxy said, raising her eyebrows after. You looked at Freddy, who was looking back at you. "She's right." You said. Freddy nodded. You turned to face the ocean where the sun was beginning to set. You felt Freddy place his arm around you. You leaned on his shoulder. You took a deep breath and watched the sun set in Freddy's arms. 'Guess it is pretty romantic.'

"So, did you guys have fun?" You asked, opening the door to your apartment. "Yes!" Bon-Bon yelled loudly. "Gah! Sh, Bon-Bon. You're gonna scare people." You said, laughing afterwards. "I had a lot of fun. What about you, Baby?" Ballora asked. "Ah, it was really fun, especially watching the sunset. But, I just have to take a shower. I still feel like the sand is all over me." Baby said, shaking her hands and walking to the bathroom. "That's how I feel right now, too. I call the shower once she's done." You smiled. Everyone nodded. "I had a lot of fun, too. It was fun spending time with you all again. Especially, Y/N. Heh." Freddy said nervously. Ballora giggled. "Foxy, what about you?" You asked. "It was great! I found out that I love the beach. Like, a lot." She answered. "I'm glad you liked it! Maybe we'll go again next month." You said. Foxy clapped. You smiled and went to sit on the couch. Freddy sat next to you. "Ugh, I always feel so gross after I go to the beach. But I like the beach, you know? It's nice!" You exclaimed. "Gross? What do you mean?" Freddy asked. "Like, my hair feels nasty, I always feel like there's sand on me and like there's sand stuck everywhere and- ugh." You groaned. "Y/N, you aren't acting like yourself. Is something wrong?" Freddy asked, placing his hand on your thigh. You sighed. "I'm just tired. And a bit stressed. I'm sorry, Freddy. I'm not trying to act mean or arrogant." You apologized, hugging him. "No, there's no need to apologize. I just want to help you. Why are you stressed?" He asked. "I don't have a job. I quit the one I had while I was waiting for you guys to become human once the process was finished." You explained. "Can't you continue to work at Baby's?" Freddy suggested. "No. They sent me an email saying that the animatronics had gone missing and that they no longer need employees. So I need to get a new job. A different one." You said. "I can help you." Freddy said with wide eyes. "You would do that? Oh, thank you. Hey. While I wait for Baby to get out the shower, why don't you help me look on my laptop? Here. I'll show you how to do it." You said, grabbing your laptop from the corner of the table and placing it in front of you. Freddy smiled and you smiled back.

Before you took a shower, you asked Freddy to continue searching for a job for you after you taught him how to use the laptop correctly. You just got out the shower and sighed as you now felt comfortable. It was about to be midnight. Bon-Bon was asleep in your bed and the girls were watching TV while Freddy continued to search. "Hey." You said as you sat next to him. "Hey! So, I found three job options for you. One, here, is at a fast food restaurant. Two, is at a store in a mall. And three, is working from at home! All you have to do is create papers for people and you get paid, I think, $200 a week." Freddy explained. "Wow! Thank you so much for doing this for me, Freddy." You smiled. "Anytime. I love you and I'd do anything for you." He said quietly. "I love you, too." You said, kissing him on the cheek. "Hmm. So, I'm gonna go with the working at home one, because I don't want to leave you guys alone." You said. "I was really hoping you'd choose that one! Okay, I'll apply for it for you." Freddy smiled. "Thanks." You whispered, leaning on his shoulder.

You started to feel your eyes becoming very heavy. You yawned and nudged Freddy, who was finishing up your application. "What's wrong?" Freddy asked. "Let's go to bed. I'm so tired." You whispered. "Oh! Okay, yeah. Let me just- okay, done. Come on." Freddy said, closing your laptop and standing up. You tried to get up but couldn't. Your eyes were closing but you tried hard to keep them open. The only thing you could see was Baby, Ballora, and Foxy sleeping on the couch. "Okay. I'll carry you. Just sleep, Y/N." Freddy whispered. You felt comforted by his words and let your heavy eyes close. You felt him lift you up and grunt quietly as he did so. As you began to drift off, you felt Freddy put you into bed and lay next to you. You felt that you were in between him and Bon-Bon. "Goodnight, love." Freddy whispered. He held on to you as you fell asleep. 

ohhhwhwhw cute. i love this book so much i just like never want to stop writing it. i know this is really long but i hope you guys enjoyed anyway :) ❤️

Picture: AnDroidV on DevaintArt