Chapter 3 ~ Food

You smiled and continued to watch the movie. You saw Freddy look at you from the corner of your eye. You pretended not to notice. Freddy smiled. You looked at him. He was still smiling. "What?" You asked softly, smiling back. "You're just so beautiful. I can't believe you're mine." Freddy said. You blushed. "Thank you. I can't believe you're mine either." You said. Freddy smiled wide and reached out his hand in front of you. You looked at it and held it. You smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder. This reminded you of when you watched movies in the Breaker room with Freddy. You're starting to really love this new Freddy.

"So, did you enjoy the movie Bon-Bon?" You asked. "Yeah! I loved it! I wanna watch it again!" Bon-Bon answered, excitedly. You and Freddy giggled. "I'm glad. Maybe we'll see it again soon!" Freddy said. He leaned down to Bon-Bon and whispered, "Maybe just the there of us next time." You smiled and Bon-Bon giggled. You all walked back to your car, then you drove everyone home.

Everyone sighed as they entered your apartment. You chuckled. "Hey Ballora, wanna help me cook dinner tonight?" You asked. "Huh? Oh, sure!" Ballora responded. She sprung up from her seat and ran to the kitchen. You started to prepare everything for you and Ballora to cook while Freddy was sitting leaning on the fridge, looking at you. You took short and constant glares at him to see if he was still looking at you. He still was. You couldn't resist and your mouth formed a smile. Freddy smiled back. "What, Freddy?" You giggled. "Nothing." He said, squinting his eyes and smiling. You placed your focus back on what you were doing but continued smiling. "Y/N." Freddy whispered. You looked at him. He motioned for you to follow him. You looked around then walked toward Freddy. He grabbed your hand gently and walked you into a hallway. You looked around confused. "Uh, Freddy?" You asked, cautiously. Freddy put his hands on your waist. He looked deep into your eyes. "Y/N?" He asked. "Yeah?" You asked. "I love you so much. You know that, right?" He said. "Yes." You chuckled. "And I'm so happy so finally be with you. You know that, right?" He said. "Yes." You chuckled again. "Your turn." He said. "I love you. So much. More than anything. I want to be with you forever. I never want you to leave. I'm so glad that I can finally be with you, too. I never thought that you'd like me when I first met you. And to know that you do means the whole world to me. And I wanna spend the rest of my life hugging you and making sure you're loved." You ranted. Freddy's eyes widened. He hugged you. You hugged back. "See, this. This is how I want to spend the rest of my life." You said. Freddy laughed. He released. The two of you shared a moment of silence. Freddy looked around. He started kissing you. You immediately kissed back. You started softly making out with him. You did it for about 2 minutes.

Eventually you ended the kiss. Freddy was breathing slightly heavier than usual, as well as you. You smiled. He smiled back. "You are such a good kisser." You said. "No, you are!" Freddy said. "No, you!" You argued. "Okay, fine. I'll just say that I am because I don't want to argue with your beautiful face." Freddy said. You laughed and gently punched his arm. You walked back to the kitchen and continued to help Ballora. "Where did you go?" She asked. "Oh, sorry, Freddy needed to ask me something." You lied. "Come on, Y/N. I thought we were friends! You can tell me." Ballora insisted. You sighed. "We... made out." You said. Ballora's eyes widened. "R-Really?" She stuttered. "Heh, yeah." You answered. "That's- wow. How was it?" Ballora smiled. "Oh, Ballora. You don't even know. It was amazing! I can't even put it into words." You exclaimed. Ballora chuckled. "I'm really happy for the two of you. And you guys make a great couple." She said. "Aw, thank you so much!" You smiled. You gave Ballora a quick hug and continued cooking with her.

A few minutes later, you all started eating. "How is it?" Ballora asked everyone. "Good!" They all said. You and Ballora smiled. You looked at Bon-Bon and saw him devouring his meal. You giggled. "Slow down a bit, Bon-Bon." You said. "Haha! Sorry, it's just really, really good." Bon-Bon replied. Freddy laughed. Ballora overlooked everyone, making sure they were all eating. "Hey, Y/N, have you ever considered getting a dog?" Foxy asked. "Yeah, I actually have! Why?" You asked her. "Oh, it's just that I've always wanted to see and feel a dog in person." Foxy answered. "Well, if you really want, we could go to the shelter tomorrow and I'll let you choose out a dog for all of us." You smiled. Foxy's eyes widened. "Really?" She asked. You nodded. "I'd love that! Thanks, Y/N." Foxy said. "You're welcome." You replied. "Speaking of thanks, thanks for this food, guys. It's so good." Baby said. "You're welcome!" You and Ballora said. The rest of dinner was just silence because you all were already almost done with your food. Everyone groaned when they finished because they were so full. 

You sat with Freddy and Bon-Bon on the couch and watched TV while you tried hard not to fall asleep. You were leaning on his shoulder and Bon-Bon was leaning on yours, sleeping. "Do you want me to take him for you, Y/N?" Ballora asked, whispering. "Yes, please." You mouthed. Ballora stood up and carried Bon-Bon to your bed. You smiled as she did so. Freddy wrapped his arm around you, pushing you back onto his shoulder with it. You looked up at him. He looked at you. "Wow." You said. "What?" Freddy asked. "Was that necessary?" You asked, giggling. Freddy laughed. "No, I guess not. But I love you and I want you in my arms." Freddy answered. You blushed. "I love you, too." You whispered. Baby heard this and she looked at you with a sly smile. You laughed. You continued to watch TV, when you started to fall asleep again. Freddy was just like a big, soft, fluffy pillow. "Hey, I'm tired. Wanna go to bed?" You asked him. "Yeah, sure." Freddy answered. You got up and said goodnight to everyone, as did Freddy. You both got into the bed, you got into your comfortable position. Freddy ran his fingers through your hair as you closed your eyes and started falling asleep. Freddy slowly stopped stroking your hair because he started to fall asleep. 'He must've been tired too.' You thought. You fell asleep right after that.

AWWWW CUTE CHAPTER OMG i love the relationship y/n has with Freddy wow ok see you sooonnnn luh you all ❤️ also thank you so much @BluePawUwU  for all the support with this book and the previous one i really appreciate it 😭

Picture: AnDroidV on DeviantArt