Chapter 4 ~ Hot

You woke up in between Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon. They were both still sleeping. You looked at both of them and smiled. You got on top of Freddy. "Hey. Wake up." You whispered. Freddy woke up. He noticed you on top of him. "Heh. Good morning." Freddy said, putting his hands on your waist. "Good morning. Hungry?" You asked. "Yeah." Freddy answered. You smiled at him then got off of him, but left the bed and started to make breakfast. Freddy got up as well. "Funny. We're the only ones awake!" You laughed. Freddy smiled. "What time is it anyway?" Freddy asked. "It's like 8:50 something." You answered. "Might be awhile until they wake up then." Freddy said. You nodded. "It's okay, you get an early breakfast." You said, then turned back and winked at Freddy. He chuckled. "I hope you like this. I don't think I've ever even made this before." You said. There was no response. "Freddy?" You asked, turning around, looking for him. You shrugged and continued to cook. A few seconds later Freddy came back. "Sorry about that. I- uh, had to check something." Freddy said. "Oh. Well, it's okay!" You said. "Turn around real quick." Freddy said. You slowly turned towards Freddy. He grabbed your waist and thrusted you onto the counter. "Freddy!" You yelled, trying not to wake the others. Freddy quickly went in and kissed you. You started to make out again, but more aggressive this time. 'I never knew Freddy was like this.' You thought. A few minutes later you stopped making out and you both gasped for air. "Freddy! What was that?" You asked, raising your voice. "I'm sorry! Bon-Bon told me to! But, I- also kind of wanted to." Freddy admitted. "Well, I liked it." You said. Freddy smiled then kissed your cheek. "That was like- really aggressive, though." You smiled, starting to cook. "Haha, I know. I'm sorry. I just got like- this feeling when you were on top of me this morning." Freddy said. "Ah! N-No- need to explain. I know what you're talking about." You blushed.

A bit later, the others woke up. You heard the yawns of Baby, Ballora, and Foxy. "Oh, hey guys! I'm cooking breakfast." You said. "What? Without me?" Ballora yelled. "I'm sorry Ballora, but you were asleep and Freddy and I were hungry." You explained. "Hmm. I guess it's okay." Ballora said, crossing her arms. You smiled, starting to put the food onto plates. "On the bright side, the food's ready." You announced. "Food!" Baby screamed, running as fast as possible to one of the chairs. Everyone took a seat after Baby. You served Freddy, then Baby, then Bon-Bon, then Ballora, then Foxy, then yourself. You sat down next to Freddy and everyone began to eat. A bit later before you finished your meal, you heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." You said, getting up and walking to the door. You opened it and saw nothing but a large box. "Foxy, I think this might be for you!" You said. "Really?" Foxy exclaimed, smiling. You dragged the box into the apartment. "Want to open it?" You asked. Foxy happily ran up to the box and started ripping in open. She gasped, finding a fluffy white beanbag. She pulled it out the box and sat on it. "Wow! This is nice!" Foxy exclaimed. "I'm glad you like it." You smiled. "Thanks, Y/N!" Foxy said, standing up to give a quick hug. You hugged her back. "Okay, let's go finish eating." You said after Foxy stopped hugging you. The both of you walked back to the table and finished up the last bit of your food. Everyone finished. "How was it?" You asked. "Good!" Baby yelled. "Good, considering you did it all by yourself." Ballora said. You gave her the death stare and she widened her eyes. "Good! Of course." Freddy said. You smiled. "So, I was thinking we could go to the beach today! It's near the ocean but it's fun, believe me. They have a ferris wheel, a rollercoaster, and a lot of other fun stuff." You explained. "Sounds fun!" Baby said. Ballora nodded. Freddy and Bon-Bon smiled. "Alright then! Everyone get ready." You said. Ballora rushed to the shower and everyone else began to prepare their clothes. You also picked out some swimsuits of yours to let Baby, Ballora, and Foxy to use.

About two hours later everyone had finished getting ready, so you got everyone into the car and began to drive to the beach. About an hour later you all arrived. It wasn't that busy because it was still early, so you were all able to get a good spot near the pier and the ocean. You laid a blanket and put everyone's stuff on it. "Okay, so we need to get swim shorts for Freddy and Bon-Bon. Do you guys mind staying here until we get back?" You asked Baby, Ballora, and Foxy. "We'll stay!" Baby said. You smiled and walked with Freddy and Bon-Bon up the pier. "The store's over there." You said, pointing at a swim shop across the pier from the three of you. "Hurry, let's go." You said, rushing the two across. You all walked in. You led the others to the men's section of the store. "Choose whichever one you like, guys!" You said, smiling. Freddy and Bon-Bon looked at you, then at the shorts.

Later, Freddy and Bon-Bon finished picking out their swim shorts. You paid, then went to the bathroom so that you, Freddy, and Bon-Bon could change. You changed into a two-piece swimsuit. You went out of the bathroom and waited for Freddy and Bon-Bon. A few minutes later, they came out. You looked at Freddy and blushed. 'He... He looks so hot. Wow.' You thought. He had light blue shorts, and Bon-Bon had dark blue ones. You walked up to Freddy. "It looks good." You said wide eyed. "Heh, thanks. You, uh-" Freddy stopped. He looked down at your body and blushed. "Look good, too." He continued. "Thanks." You smiled. "What about me?" Bon-Bon asked, frowning. "Oh, Bon-Bon, you look great!" You said, squating down. From the corner of your eye, you could see Freddy taking a quick glance at your butt. You tried hard to not laugh. "Okay! Let's go back to the others." You said. Then you all walked back to the rest of the group.

"We're back!" Bon-Bon said, jumping in front of Baby, Ballora, and Foxy. They all laughed and started talking to Bon-Bon, leaving you and Freddy alone. "I'm just going to say it, I think you look really, really pretty in that, Y/N." Freddy said nervously. "Thank you. I was thinking this when I first saw you... you look- really hot." You said, your body getting stiff. "Thanks." Freddy smiled and blushed. He grabbed your low waist, almost touching your butt, and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck. You stopped after one or two kissed because you didn't want to make a scene in front of Bon-Bon or anyone else. You smiled and sat on the towel next to the group, and Freddy followed behind.

aaaaand it's over. big writers block with this one. hope you enjoyed anyway!!

picture: AnDroidV on DevaintArt