Chapter 9 ~ Engaged

The movie you all had been watching finally ended and you looked at Ballora, who was yawning. "I think I'm going to head to sleep, everyone. The movie was good, but it got me tired." She explained. "Yeah, same here." Baby agreed, getting in a sleeping position. "Mmhm." Foxy nodded. "Ah, well then goodnight, guys." You smiled and grabbed the remote to put the volume down. "Goodnight! I think Y/N and I are going to stay up for a bit longer." Freddy mentioned, looking at you. You looked up at him and smiled, then rested your head on his shoulder. You moved your hand in front of you slightly and looked at the ring. "It's so beautiful. W-When did you get the money for it?" You whispered softly. "I might have stolen some money from the cash register at Baby's..." He admitting. "Freddy! Oh my gosh." You giggled. "I'm sorry! I had to be prepared." Freddy defended. You chuckled. "I just-- I still can't believe it. Gosh, Freddy, I love you so much." You blushed. He blushed as well. "I love you, too, Y/N. I love you so much. And I meant what I said earlier— about wanting to be with you forever." He said in a soft but deep voice. "Y-You really do?" You smiled, your voice cracking. "Of course. How could I not?" He asked, smiling. You chuckled and placed your head on his shoulder. Freddy wrapped his arm around you.

'I can't believe today. It's incredible. We— We're engaged. I'M engaged. Thank goodness it was to Freddy. Back in the Breaker Room... I— I never would've even thought. And now, look at us. Engaged, practically already have a child which is Bon-Bon. How did I get so lucky?'

You woke up, realizing you and Freddy had both fallen asleep on the couch. You looked at Freddy who was sleeping with his head leaning on the back of the couch and facing the ceiling. You giggled at the sight. You looked at the bed to see Bon-Bob asleep as well. 'It is really that early still?' You thought, checking the time on your phone. 7:27 AM it showed. 'I guess so.' You decided to go shower and then cook breakfast since it was still early.

When you got out, the others were still asleep. All except Bon-Bon. He was waiting on your bed. "Y/N!" He cheered. "Hey! Good morning, Bon-Bon. What do you want for breakfast today?" You asked him. "Hmm, I don't know! Surprise me!" He smiled wide. You giggled and nodded. You walked to the kitchen and Bon-Bon followed. "Can you believe Freddy's still asleep? He'd be up by now." You widened your eyes, taking quick glances at Freddy, asleep on the couch. "I know! What time did you all fall asleep last night?" Bon-Bon asked. "Uh, after midnight. Maybe he fell asleep after me." You answered, beginning to cook. After a few seconds, you heard a yawn from the couch behind you. You and Bon-Bon turned around in unison and saw Foxy waking up. "Oh, hey Foxy!" You smiled. You then quickly turned around and tried to hide your ring, remembering you had to wait until Freddy was ready. "Hey, good morning, you two. Freddy's still asleep? Really?" Foxy asked, looking at him from next to you. "Yup, cutie must've gone to sleep later than me last night." You whispered. Foxy giggled.

You finished cooking breakfast, and finally, right on time, Freddy woke up. You smiled wide and went to hug him. "Ah! Freddy, you're finally up. I was waiting for so long." You cried. You got on top of him and hugged him tighter. He hugged you back. "Good morning, baby." He whispered. You looked at him for a few seconds wide eyed. Freddy smiled with thin eyes. He kissed you. You kissed back, then giggled and laid on his chest. "Food!" Bon-Bon smiled. "Oh, that's right. I made breakfast! Want some, Freddy?" "Already? Well, you know I would love some." He answered softly. You smiled and went to serve those who were awake, Bon-Bon, Foxy, Freddy, and yourself.

Eventually, Baby and Ballora woke up and joined you and the others at the table. Once again, perfect timing as Bon-Bon and Foxy were nearly done eating. You looked at Freddy, placing your hand on his arm, suggesting that you are ready to tell everyone. Freddy looked at you for a few seconds and placed his other hand on yours. You both smiled and each other, then sighed. "Hey... guys? We have something to say to you all." Freddy smiled. He gently grabbed your wrist and raised it. "We're married!" You both announced at the same time. The group was in shock. The shock, after a few seconds, turned into smiles. Bon-Bon's mouth was wide open. "L-L-Like i-in t-th-the movi-movie you two saw in the Breaker Room!!!" He stuttered then screamed. "Yup!" You smiled, your voice weak from wanting to cry from the reactions. Freddy grabbed your hand and ran his fingers through your hair. "Y/N, Freddy, I am in shock and have nearly no words, but I will say this. Congratulations to the both of you!" She smiled wide and hugged you tightly. She then went to Freddy and hugged him as well. Baby was clapping. "Ever since the beginning I saw this happening. I knew it, I knew it! Congrats, you guys. I'm so happy for you two." She giggled. "I-I— I'm so happy for the two of you. Y/N, you know Freddy's going to be the best thing that ever happened to you. And I'm so glad he's the one for you." "Thank you, Foxy... I didn't know you felt that way." Freddy smiled softly. "Of course!" She sniffed. "We've been best friends for forever." She smiled and went to hug you and Freddy. Tears began rolling down your eyes. "Oh— jeez. I'm so emotional today." You laughed. Freddy and the whole group laughed, going to hug the two of you.

"You know... you and Freddy should go out and do something special later. Just the two of you." Ballora suggested. "That would be so nice! But— I don't want to leave Bon-Bon." You frowned. "You don't have to! We'll take care of him." Foxy smiled. "Yeah! Don't let me stop you." Bon-Bon cheered. "Y/N, that sounds really fun. We should do it!" Freddy grabbed your hands. "Okay! Let's do it." You giggled, grabbing his arm and placing your head on his shoulders.

PFFFTHTR I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER CAME OUT SO LATE and it's a bit short D: the next one will be longer and more a bit more interesting, hopefully!! Thanks for reading 💕

Picture: @jinsoulll on we❤️it