1. Back to Narnia

Clara looked out the window of her room.

She was in an orphanage, it had been six months, since she was forcing to live in this orphanage, and six months since she and Edmund broke up.

She and Edmund had a good relationship, and she was happy living with the Pevensie, but six months after returning from Narnia, Edmund and Lucy was force to live with their uncle, aunt and cousin Eustace, and because the uncle and aunt didn't have enough rooms and they really didn't want her, because they did not know her, Clara was forced to move to an orphanage and because the orphanage was far away from Edmund, Clara decided to broke up with him.

It had been over a year since Clara left Narnia, since she left Toothless, and she still haven't found out who she really is, who is was born to be.

Now she was just sitting in her room with a drawing book in her hands, that drawing book was the only thing she had from Narnia, she opened it and looked at the pages, it had drawing of her friends. Riley, Marty, Aslan, Reepicheep, and of course her best friend, the Night Fury Toothless, Clara looked at the pictures and smiled, she missed him so much. 

But suddenly the door opened and three taller and older boys came rushing in, they looked at her "Hey Clara, what you got there?" asked one of them and Clara looked at them "Nothing" she said, but the boy just walked over to and took the book, "Give it back, Albert" she said and tried to take it, but the two other boy grabbed her "Give it back, it's mine" Clara said trying to get free from the boys grip "It's not yours, nothing is yours, you are a person no one want" he said, opened the book and looked at the drawings "What is that?" he asked. "They are my friends" Clara said. Albert laughed "No one wanted to be friends with you, and these friends don't exist" Albert said, and walked out the door, Clara and the boys followed him.

Albert walked over to a window and he pulled up a lighter from his left pocket, "Say goodbye to your friends" Albert said "No please" Clara said and wanted to stop him, but the two boy grabbed her again. Albert turned the lighter on, put it up to the book and it went up in fire, he then throw the book out of the window. "No" Clara said, Albert and the two boy laughed, but then Clara got angry and she took a deep breath, and in one quick move, she hit the two boys who was holding her and tackled Albert before she stated punching him in the face.

But then two adult came running over to them and one of them grabbed Clara and pulled her away from Albert, the other adult came and stood between Albert and Clara. "That's enough" said one of them, "What happen?" asked the one who was holding Clara back, "She just punch me in the face" Albert said. "He's lying, he took my book and he burned it and then threw it out the window" Clara asked. "Is that true?" asked one of the adults and looked at Albert "No" he said, "We were there, she just punch him without a reason" said one of the boys "YOU ARE LYING" Clara yelled and punch Albert again, but the adult grabbed her again "That is enough, you three go down stairs" said the other adult and followed the three boy down stairs. 

The adult who was holding Clara, stood in front of her, she put her hands on each side of Clara's shoulder "Clara you have to calm down, I know that you have had a hard start here, but sooner or later your life will be good again, now go inside your room, and stay there, you will go to bed without dinner" the adult said, Clara turned around walked into her room and slammed the door, she had her back against the door and slid down on the floor.

She was sitting leaned with her back against the door, she looked up "I hate my life" she said crying.

Then she walked over to her night table and pushed the things down from it with her hands, a book there was on the table, felled down on the floor.

She sat down on her bed and started to cry "I shouldn't never have left Narnia" she said. Suddenly the book on the floor opened and white light came out of it, Clara looked at the book and got up, she walked closer to it and the next thing that happen was that she got sucked into the book before the book closed.

---

Clara opened her eyes and he was no longer in her room. She was on the ground, but snow was all around her.

She got to her feet and looked around before she smiled, she knew exactly where she was "I am in Narnia, I am back" she said as she looked at the white snow around her. 

But then she heard something behind her, she turned around and she saw some green eyes who was looking at her in the shadow, Clara looked at the eyes before she took some steps back "Is okay, I am not going to hurt you" she said, then the creature came out of the shadow, it was not any creature, it was a dragon and not any dragon, it was a black Night Fury with green eyes, Clara looked at the Night Fury who growled at her, she only knew one Night Fury, "Toothless" she said, the Night Fury's growled less at her and Clara smiled "Toothless is me, is Clara" she said, the Night Fury stopped growling and lifted its head.

Clara nodded "Yeah Bud it is me, I am here, I am home" she said, the Night Fury smiled and ran towards her, Clara ran towards him and he tackled her before he started to lick her. Clara smiled while she was laughing "I'm also happy to see you too, Bud" she said.

Clara got up and looked at Toothless, "You have no idea how much I have missed you. I'm sorry I left. Can you forgive me?" she asked. Toothless looked at her, he then turned around, took off and flew away, Clara looked at him and watched him disappear. She took a deep breath, "Of course not, you are still angry at me for leaving you alone" she said, turned around and walked away. 

Time skip...

Clara was walking through the snow, when something landed behind her, she turned around and saw Toothless sitting in front of her. Clara looked at him with a confused look. Suddenly Toothless took something from behind him and dragged it in front of him, Clara's eyes widened, it was the saddel, she looked at the saddle then on Toothless.

He looked at her and push to the saddle a little with his left foreleg, before he looked at her with his puppy eyes. 

Clara looked at him, she took a deep breath and smiled as she walked closer to him "The saddle, is that why you flew away, to get the saddle" Clara said

Toothless looked at her, Clara took her hands under his chin and looked at him "You always surprises me, Bud" she said and hugged him. 

Clara pulled away and looked at him "So that means you have forgive me and I can be your rider again?" Clara asked even knowing the answer. Toothless looked at her and smiled, he then took his tongue out and licked her, he licked her from her chin and all the way up to her forehead while Clara smiled. 

She put the saddle on his back, she then walked up in front of him "So are you ready?" she asked, Toothless looked at her, and suddenly he took his head under her leg and lifted her up on his head and she was now sitting on his neck, she smiled and patted his throat. Clara then slid down on his back and sat on the saddle before she looked at Toothless, "Ready Bud?" she asked, Toothless looked at her and smiled.

Clara smiled back "Come on, show me what I have miss, but first let's find Riley and gather our friends" she said and Toothless nodded before he took off and they flew up to the sky.

A/N: Clara is back in Narnia. Vote or comment