11. The light is back

Clara opened her eyes and saw Toothless' head over hers sniffing to to her.

When he noticed her eyes opened he smiled.

"Hello Bud" she said and he started to lick her

Clara got up from the bed, she looked at Toothless' tail and saw that his left tailfin was gone, he had sacrificed his way to fly properly on his own, to save her life. Clara smiled to him "Bud, you sacrificed your left tailfin for me, you scarified Aslan's gift to save my life" she said.

She then walked over to a corner, opened a chest and took a solo tailfin up before she put it on Toothless, he lifted his tail and looked at the tailfin.

He then looked at her "Do you really think I would throw it away, no I kept it, if now we would use it again" Clara said, Toothless smiled and she walked over to him, she put her fingers under his chin and looked at him "You never cease to amaze me, Bud" she said before they took their forehead towards each other and closed their eyes "Thank you" Clara said.

Then the door opened and Edmund, Caspian, Lucy and Simon enter, they smiled when they saw Clara before they walked over to hug her.

"What happen?" Clara asked, "We have won" Lucy said, "Come and see" Caspian said and Clara followed them outside.

When she came out, she saw that the light had come back.

They saw the ship was sailing slowly out of the Dark Island, that was not so dark anymore. Suddenly they saw people in small boats "Looked the lost souls" Lucy said as she pointed on the people in the boats. Edmund put his left arm around his sister's shoulders and they looked at each other.

Caspian walked over to them "We did it" he said "I knew we would" Lucy said looking at Caspian then on her brother "But we did not do it alone" Edmund said and Lucy looked at Edmund then on Caspian "Do you mean

Caspian walked over to them "We did it" he said "I knew we would" Lucy said looking at Caspian then on her brother "But we did not do it alone" Edmund said and Lucy looked at Edmund then on Caspian "Do you mean..." she said, "He did it" Simon said with a smile and Clara smiled "Eustace put the last sword in place, so that we could win" she said "But where is he?" Reep asked.

"Lucy, Edmund" someone yelled from the water, Lucy and Edmund looked down and saw Eustace in the water looking at them "Look, I am a real boy again" he said "Eustace" Reep said and jumped down to him.

Clara looked at Toothless who looked sad, no Bella. "I am sorry Bud, but sometimes things don't go as we wanted it" Clara said and stroke her right hand over his forehead.

But suddenly they heard a roar making Toothless to straight his ears right up in the air, he looked up to the left and there he saw Bella coming flying towards the ship, her eyes was blue as the ocean, and her white skin flashed like diamonds in the light.

Toothless looked at Bella then at Clara "Go on Bud, show her how much you missed her" she said, Toothless smiled and lick Clara before she took off and flew towards Bella.

Bella and Toothless wrapped their tails around each other as they flew higher up in the sky while looking at each other. 

Then they stopped and they looked at each other with a smile before Toothless lick Bella on her forehead and smiled with his mouth opened and his teeth in.

Simon took Clara's hand and they looked at each other. "Look. Aslan's country" Lucy said, looking over at a big wave. Edmund, Lucy,  Caspian, Eustace, Reep, Clara and Simon got on a boat and sailed over to an Island. 

As they came closer, they saw beautiful white flowers laying on the water like a blanket.

"So what was it like, when Aslan changed you back?" Edmund asked Eustace "No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do it myself. Then he came towards me. It sort of hurt, but it was a good pain. You know, like when you pull a thorn from your foot. Being a dragon wasn't all bad. I mean, I think I was better dragon than I was a boy, really" Eustace said, looking at the others "I'm so sorry for being such a sop" Eustace said, "It's okay, Eustace" Edmund said "Yeah we can all be jerks something, but you were a pretty good dragon, and that come from me, who spend most of my time with dragons" Clara said with a smile and Eustace smiled.

Suddenly Bella and Toothless came flying fast over them, Clara and the other just reached to bent their heads, before they looked up at Bella and Toothless, who was flying around them up in the sky while dancing. "Well someone have missed each other" Edmund said and Clara and the others smiled. 

"My friends, we have arrived" Reep said as they saw a big wave that was like a wall and they could see that there was a island behind it.

A/N: Vote or comment.