12. The decision (Not the last Chapter)

"Walk your path without fear regardless of others attitudes. Be who you were born to be"

 Be who you were born to be"

---

They came to the beach and they started to walked closer to the wave.

"Aslan" Eustace said and the others looked to their right to see Aslan "Welcome, children. You have done well. Very well indeed. You have come far. Now your journey is at its end" Aslan said "Is this your country?" Lucy asked looking at Aslan "No, my country lies beyond" he answered as he looked at the wave "Is my father in your country?" Caspian asked "You can only find that out yourself. But you should know that if you continue, there is no return" Aslan said, Caspian started to walked towards the wave, he put his hand through it, but then he took his hand down and walked back to the others.

"You are not going?" Edmund asked him, "Can't imagine my father would be very proud that I gave up what he died for. I spent too long wanting what have been taken from me but not what I was given. I was given a kingdom. People. I promise to be a better king" Caspian said, trying not to cry "You already are" Aslan said before continued "Children"

"I think perhaps it's time we went home Lu" Edmund said looking at Lucy causing Lucy and Clara to look at him "I thought you loved it here?" Lucy asked, "I do!" he said quickly and continued "But I love home and our family as well! They need us" he said.

"Your eminence, ever since I can remember, I've dreamt of seeing your country, I have had many great adventures in this world, but nothing has dampen that yearning. I know I'm hardly worthy, but with your permission- I'd lay down my sword for the joy of seeing your country. With my own eyes" Reepicheep said, looking at Aslan, with hope in his eyes. "My country was made for noble hearts such as yours. No matter small that can be" Aslan told Reepicheep, who smiled widely and went to say goodbye to Lucy "Your majesty" he said, she smiled at him and asked to hug him "May I?"

"Well, I suppose- just this-" Lucy didn't wait for him to continue as she hugged him tightly.

"Goodbye, Lucy" he said before he pulled away and said goodbye to Edmund. 

Eustace walked over to him and looked at him with tears in his eyes.