2. Flying trip

---

---

Three years later....

"Since you've left, the Giants in the north had surrendered unconditionally" Caspian said looking down at the map, then at Lucy and Edmund "And we defeated the Calormen army of the great desert" he continued.

"There is peace across all Narnia" Caspian said "Peace?" Edmund asked confused "For three years" Caspian answered proudly, "And have you found yourself a queen in those three years" Lucy asked "No. Not one to compare to your sister" Caspian smiled while looking down "Hang on, so there are no wars to fight and no one is in trouble?" Edmund asked looking at Caspian "Then, why are we here?"

"That's a good question. I have asking myself the same thing" Caspian said "So, where are we sailing?" Edmund asked looking down at the map "To get back the throne from my uncle" Caspian said, Edmund and Lucy looked confused, "After he had killed Clara's father, and then killed my father, a few months after he was crowned as king, he try to kill my father's closest friends and most loyal supporters" Caspian said and Edmund looked at him, when Caspian mentioned Clara, it make him think of her "Have you heard from her?" he asked, hoping that she will be here in Narnia, but Caspian shook his head "No, not since she left with you, why?" Caspian asked, Edmund was about to tell him something, but Lucy cut him off "We haven't heard or seen her in a long time now" Lucy said, "Maybe she is here? Well. Since we are here, she may be here too" Edmund said with a little smile "I don't think so, believe me if my cousin Clara was here, she would have told me" Caspian said.

Meanwhile in another place...

A black dragon came flying quickly past some clouds. It fly straight up, before it turned sharp down. 

A girl with a helmet on, sat on the back of the dragon, they turned sharp down making the dragon to flew straight down to the water.

When the water was few feet from them, the dragon stopped and flew straight over the water, it was flying so quickly that it's speed made waves in the water.

The girl was laying on her stomach on the black dragon as the dragon flew faster and faster while some water dragon was swimming and jumping through the water like dolphin