9. The blue star

"Pull" Drinian screamed to the crew, the storm was really strong and almost everyone was losing hope.

"Put your strokes in there, lads!"

"Pull!"

"The wind has left" Drinian told Caspian and Edmund looked worried "So how do we get to Ramandu Island now then?" Lucy asked "My guess is something doesn't want us to get there" Drinian answered "We have to go there, no matter what" Edmund said.

"Pull"

Reep was sitting on Eustace's head, who was flying around the ship, together with Clara, Toothless and Simon.

"If I'm getting hungrier, I'm gonna eat those dragons!" One of the beasts said, causing Eustace and Clara to looked at him. "Don't worry, Eustace, they will have to deal with me first" Reep said, smiling to him "And us" Clara and Simon said, looking at the Eustace.

"If we don't get to landfall by tonight, they might as well eat them..." Drinian stopped suddenly, as the ship hit something or that's what they thought. "What are we hitting?" Lucy asked, worried. 

Everyone looked up to realize that Eustace have wrapped his tail around the ship and started to pull it with him. "Eustace, that's brilliant!" Edmund exclaimed and everyone smiled "YEAH, EUSTACE YOU ARE A GENIUS" Clara shouted "YEAH" Simon yelled, Eustace followed Toothless who was flying in front of him.

Time skip...

"We can't be sure that the other Lords even made it to Ramandu's Island" Clara said, as everyone got out of the ship and started to go inside somewhere. 

There was a table and a lot of food on it, the whole crew smiled widely and looked at the food. One of the beasts leaned to get food, but Drinian stopped him. "Wait"

"Lord Revilian" Caspian said looking at one of the men sitting on the each of the table "Lord Mavramorn" he named one by one as Lucy was walking over to one of them "Lord Argoz."

"He's breathing" Caspian said "So are they. They're under the spell" Clara added and everyone looked confused. "It's the food" Simon said, causing everyone to take a step back. 

"I don't like this" Caspian said and turned to Clara "Clara, tell Toothless to take a fly around the island to watch after danger" Caspian ordered her, but Clara just looked at him "You are not in charge of me, and why should I even think doing as you considered, we all know what happen the last time you took a decided on your own" Clara said, making Edmund and Caspian to think back at the battle against the Telmarines at the castle "Still angry at me for that night?" Caspian asked, "Well, if you have not make that decided, most of that army and my friends, including Riley's brother Marty, would have been alive today" Clara said, Caspian looked at Simon hoping for help, but Simon just looked at him "Don't looked at me, I barely know you, and after for what Clara told me, I agree with her" Simon said.

Edmund looked at Clara "Clara I think that is a good idea, if now someone is here, Toothless will warned us and if someone now attack us, Toothless can have a better chance to help us and to survive if he is up in the air, a dragon in the air are stronger than a dragon on land" he said and Clara sighed "You are right" she said, turned around and looked at Toothless, she raised one of her fingers and made a rotating movement as a signal, Toothless nodded and took off.

"Hey, it's the stone table" Lucy said looking at the table "This is Aslan's table!" Clara said. "Three of the sword is here" Caspian said, Simon took his sword up and put on the three others, Caspian took one of his sword and put it on the four others, Edmund did the same and the six sword started to glow blue "It's working" Simon said with a smile. Clara wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, she only saw a blue light from somewhere, then a beautiful girl appeared, "Look" Clara exclaimed, and everyone looked at the girl.

"Travellers of Narnia Welcome" the girl said, no one said a word, everyone only looked at her "Are you hungry?" she asked "Who are you?" Simon asked and Clara looked at him, then back at the girl. "I am Lilliandil. Daughter of Ramandu. I am your guide" the girl answered. "You're a star" Lucy said "You're beautiful" Caspian said, "If it is a distraction for you, I can change forms" Lilliandil said. "No" both Caspian and Edmund said, they looked at each other, then looked down while Lucy and Clara rolled their eyes. 

"Please. The food is for you. There is enough for everyone that is welcome to Aslan's table. Always. Help yourself" she said, Drinian gave a sign to his men to start eating. "Wait. What happen to them?" Simon asked stopping them again. "These poor men were half mad by the time they reached our shores. They threatened each other with violence. Violence is forbidden at the table of Aslan" Lilliandil answered, looking sadly at them "So they were sent to sleep" she continued "Will they ever awake?" Clara asked. "When all is put right. Come. There is little time" Lilliandil said, mentioning, Edmund, Caspian, Lucy, Clara and Simon to follow her. Caspian gave a sign for his men to eat as he followed the star.

"The Magician Coriakin told you of Dark Island?" she asked. "Yes. For a long time the evil will be unstoppable. Coriakin said, to break the spell, we need the seventh sword on the Aslan's table" Edmund said, and the others nodded. "He speaks the truth" Lilliandil said. "But we found only six. Do you know where the seventh is?" Clara asked looking at the star.

"In there. You will need great courage. Now, don't waste your time" Lilliandil said, pointed somewhere far from them.

"Will we meet again" Caspian asked "Goodbye" Lilliandil said, smiling and then disappeared.

A/N: Vote or comment