R:VCP | Chapter 2: The Game Characters

As I entered the vast room full of students, I quickly sat down at a place where, doesn't really. Hmm, standout maybe?

As I quickly walk pass the other students, who was actually still standing and chatting at one another, I was able to walk pass through them, and safely arrived at my designated chair.

I was getting impatient, but my face didn't show it. It just show my stoic and serious beautiful face, that they are all got used to.

As I was waiting, for that person, for that certain person.

I started having a Deja Vu again, this game, this game has four capturable targets.

The Main Capture target was the son of the owner of the school, he is known as a charming guy and like a princely prince symbol in the school.

And the most suitable, for the Heroine. Well, that's what I thought when I was playing the game you know,

Suddenly my thoughts was interrupted by someone who had bumped into my chair, and I... Fell.

My butt hit the floor.

Then, everyone around me went silent, and then... Laughed.

I just let my head low, not caring about them. My white straight long hair with tingy pink strands at the ends hid my face from them.

I decided to stand up, when the one who bumped to my chair a while ago, just then held his hand to me.

I look at his hand, then raised my head to look at his face.

Then as I look at him, what I saw was a flaming fire like red eyes that paired with his paired of flaming red hair, that also form as a cover like bangs to cover his right eye, which is... wait? Is that...

Black? Ohh~~ so he has hetero-chroma kind of eye, hmm interesting.

After eying him completely.
I just stood up on my own, and did not accept his held hand.

I look at my side and patted my uniform's black skirt gracefully, and look at him straight at the eye with my white pinkish eyes.

"You don't need to help me. I can manage myself..."

After saying that many scoffed at my comment but more importantly to me, saying I was rude. But I didn't care, I just ignored them.

And continued with my words, but more like a whisper now, like so, so I'll be the only one who can hear it.

"So... you don't need to let yourself to be lowed, just to... help me."

After I said those words to him I slowly went back to my chair and then elegantly sat on it again, not giving anyone a second glance, not even the guy that bumped into me.