R:VCP | Chapter 7: Her Illness

"Sigh... It's morning again..." After Luna woke up from her sleep.

She immediately start brushing her teeth, washed her face, and comb her hair.

Looking at the mirror that reflects her, she touch her reflection, then her own indifferent, emotionless face...

Then tried to lift her lips and tried to make a smile.

But, instead on the mirror, it shows a girl with a lonely and sad smile...

Trying to hide her pain. Then suddenly her phone rang.

[Reminder: Meet Dr. Sian. ]

Holding her phone, looking at the screen for a second in a daze.

She sighed.

"So, it's this time of the month again huh... " She muttered

She then indifferently put her phone in her bag and went out of her room.

She greeted her parents with a cheerful practiced smile and gave them a kiss.

"Morning! Mom... Dad..." She then sat on the chair for breakfast.

"Morning Luna sweetheart... So how's first day of School?" Her mom asked putting the pancakes on the table.

"Yeah, how was it? Was it good? Or was it... Veeeeery good?" Her dad joked.

Which in return her mom just shakes her head embarrassed by his husband's lame joke.

Luna on the other hand just somehow smiled more naturally now, and somehow giggles.

"Mom, Dad... It was fine. " She says naturally. "You know, it actually... It actually went great, great than I expected, you know~~" She said gleefully.

Still her eyes somehow went down. And she continued eating her breakfast.

After eating, she said her goodbyes to her parents and went to her Limo. Her chauffeur open the door and she went in, and went to school.

At School A Little Later

'Kringggg~~~~ ' The Bell rang which means the class would be starting soon.

One more bell, students who'll arrive by then will be already considered late.

"The class is almost starting! Why isn't Luna here yet.? " Dahlia asked with a worried, stressed and agitated expression.

"Calm down Dahlia... Maybe, maybe she's just... Just... running late?..." Ivy muttered even herself unsure and unbelieving to what she just said herself.

"Both of you just calm down... She'll be here, she will... So don't worry." Camille said with assurance and also worry.

It was even a rare sight not seeing her bringing her laptop with her.