R:VCP | Chapter 4: Love and Downfall?

As I walk far away from them. I slowed down my pace, couldn't help feeling sorrowful, a split of a second, and back to normal.

I shouldn't feel this things. It's just useless.

I was near the canteen already, I was here... Obviously, to eat.

As I enter the vast room that is full of students, with different groups of people together. Some were alone... and some were with their friends.

I went to the lady in the register that was selling a slice of pizza, and also bought some cola.

As I went holding my tray of food, my I eyes went on a scavenger hunt to look for a table I can sit on.

As I was looking, I somewhat spot a red haired girl, also known as the spoiled Villainess. It was no other than Dahlia Clover Kent, Damon Crest Lim's fiance.

She was just there alone in the table, no one was sitting with her. Maybe it was because how she looks at them? I don't know, okay? But, even when she's looking at someone even though she's just looking at them with just a natural normal gaze, but it still somehow gives people the feeling of being intimidated and oppressed.

Which doesn't help, especially when she really wanted to have a friend, which was a failure, and a difficult task to do, right now... With how she looks at them.

As I was looking at her, my gaze unconsciously look pass at my surrounding. Still thinking Dahlia's somewhat unnoticeable sad lonely face, I couldn't help but secretly sigh. Looking at my surrounding again. I found the other two Villainess...

One was near the drinking fountain which was near the entrance, being pushed along the crowd of students that was on a frenzy to enter the canteen to, obviously eat... Especially, the pizza that was sold in the canteen, is already 50 servings per day, and with hundreds of students here. The reason why everyone is in frenzy.

And yes, the girl who was just pushed and pulled by the crowd is no other than, the silent, shy and sad villainess. Ace's personal maid slash servant, Geranium Ivy Simons.

She was holding her food tray tightly, I'm impress she has a control over her balance that even how much push and pull the crowd of students did to her, the food in her tray are not still spilled.

Not also far from her, an innocent looking girl with yellow golden hair and blue eyes, was not far... Clutching her laptop tightly in her embrace. While she's doing her best to get out of the waves of crowds.

Yes, it is as you guess. It's that serious fighter Spade's stalker-- I mean loyal follower and admirer, Camille Iris Chan.

Seeing her finally, getting out of the crowd she was standing near the drinking fountain too. Overlooking the crowd, I think she's looking for a vacant table too.