[Character Info 2]

The Continuation~

[WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!!]

Capture Targets:

Main Capture Target

(Just imagine him without the glasses and without the collar and piercings

(Just imagine him without the glasses and without the collar and piercings. And yeah.. this is not mine it is from Google and I only borrowed it... And to the artist of this..  this pic is so cool! And also, the eye didn't match.. so I somehow colored it so it's kinda Ahhh.. you know what I mean.. hehehe *sweatdrops*)

[Jacob Sky Peters]

Status: The Main Capture Target in the Otome Game, The Main Villainess's  Childhood Sweetheart (Well... According to their parents, so it seems...), One of the Heartthrob of the School

Birthday: January 21

Zodiac Sign: ♒ Aquarius

Age: 17

Occupation: Student, Heartthrob, #1 Hot Guy in School, Heir of Peters Corp., Owner of the University (Well, technically their family...)

Hobbies: Reading, Playing Piano, Working, Studying, Playing Around, Stalking Belle, Gardening ,Being Gentleman anywhere and everywhere

Personality/Traits: Gentleman, Princely, Sweet, Charming, Cool, Somewhat Easygoing, Playful, (and many more you'll discover in the future chapters one of it it's him being black belly!! And two face)

Appearance: A perfect carbon copy of a Prince Charming

    Tall and has a Princely Body

    Fair skinned

    Beautiful Eyes

>>Hair Color: Curly Locks Messy Blonde Hair

>>>Eye Color: Somewhat Golden Clear Eyes

Likes: Belle, His Duty, Books, Playing, Laughter, His Friends, The Other Capture Targets, Chocolates, Green Leaf, Summer Breeze, The Sea, (And many more you'll discover in the future chapters)

Dislikes: Luna, Bullies, Fan girls, Mean girls, Annoying People, People who doesn't care, Caterpillar, Worms, Frogs, Forcing People, Dark places (and many more you'll discover in the future chapters)

Secrets: He hated Luna because his Parents kept telling him since young to be the perfect Heir and all. All he could do then was to be perfect, but it wasn't still  enough..  He was still being reminded and compared by his parents. Saying how great Luna is and how he as her future fiance and husband, shouldn't be weak and keep praising Luna, even though his the real child, their son. This is his darkest secret and his reason he started despising Luna, even though Luna really didn't do anything wrong to him. He knows he is a petty person but he can't help it, and just blame Luna instead. (And some major secrets in the future about who he really are. Spoiler!! The one who hate Luna for this reason isn't the same person now~ but that new person don't really hate Luna.. but somehow still dislikes her. Why? Somehow maybe it's because of his possessiveness towards Belle, and Luna was deemed by him a threat? Hehehe ^_^ told ya it's spoiler~)

Aspiration/Dream: To be with Belle, To be Appreciated and Approved by his Family, To become a great Heir of Peters Corp., To have a happy life in the future and to eternity. (This was the other him's wish not his Opps. Spoil yah~)

Secret Heart's Desire: For Belle to accept him and be with her for eternity. (Ahh~~ this is his. ^_^)

WhiteSunflowerS2's Note:

Hi Guyzzzzzz!!! I am really sorry!! This isn't an update but a Character Info. But why did I post this? Oh, it's because I feel so guilty to all of you for not Updating..  you know~~

But really I have a reason!! A really valid and big reasons!!

Huhuhuhu.. it's not really entirely my fault~

It's all because of the school's fault!

Well this is the reason~

1st week of September It was my birthday so, I asked for a rest day... You all remember that right?

Then on

2nd week of September I was busy because of the deadlines of those projects that I desperately need to make and pass. And it was all about outdoor filming's and group activities which was crazy because I need to go out of my safe haven! My room!!! That was the reason I wasn't able to update.

And for the 3rd week I was chosen to be a Student Teacher for Science, and there I was so busy making a LAS, Lesson Plan, and a Report and it was for a whole week!!!

And for this week, I was chosen to write a poem and poetry composition for English Month, and I was also chosen to compose a song for the Science Song composition Competition. Which was really tiring!! And then I was asked by my teacher to write a yell/cheer for the upcoming Teacher's Day Event in our school!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

So I guess now you know~~

I was really beat.

So please forgive me for not being able to update for all those week!!

But, I must say that in October. I will really try my best to update! Especially I may be free by that time... I wasn't able to update for 4weeks. So in exchange I will update a 4 chapter on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday on October. Okay??

But on October 2nd week, I might kinda disappear again. For the reason of..  It's 3rd Grading Examination!!! And huhuhuhu... I'll be really busy again by that time!

So so sorry!! And again thank you for reading this book! And for your utmost support~~ I really appreciate it!!

Again thanks!

Lovelots.

-WhiteSunflowerS2

-And yeah, if you want to ask questions~ free to ask~~ either message me, comment here~ or post on my wall~~ for spoiler questions~ I might answer some, but not all~

Again thank for reading!