R:VCP | Chapter 16: Handmade Bracelet and Chocolate; Someone I Like

Five girls played by Fate...

By Time

And,

By Death.

Which path do you think they'll choose?

Do you think they'll have their happy end?

In our Galaxy. There are infinite numbers of stars. We can see them but can never touch them.

We can try to reach them... But it can never be ours to hold.

It is unreachable.

Like our Dreams... Which we can only dream of.

One Month have past, after the Acquaintance Ball Event. And, I'm still here... Alive. Thankfully.

What I mean is, I'm still alive and kicking. Especially since the Heroine and the Villainesses weren't able to capture me still.

Well... We have to thank the Capture Targets for that. Thank you.

What do I mean by that? Well, after the Acquaintance Ball... Somehow the Capture Targets were (¯∇¯٥) *sweatdrops* a little clingy to the girls.

Which gave me the time to escape every confrontations, when every time the girls corners me. Miraculously, they appeared and poof! The girls will be then distracted, and I on the other hand, was then nowhere to be seen.

But what's really peculiar is every time I make my grand escape~ somehow, I feel someone's observing me~~ that sometimes it makes me shudders~~

'Brr~~ don't tell me I won myself a ( ー̀εー́ ) stalker?? Σ( ° △ °) .

Nahhh... ( ' ▽ ' )ノ *waves hand* *waves hand* totally impossible.

Besides, I'm not that pretty you know~~ (*/ω\*)"

But, thinking about stalkers and stuff~ I just realized...

Hmm... ( ー̀εー́ )

That in this past week that I've been observing them, the both parties, The girls and the guys. I've just realized that it seems that--- (゜-゜) --- the girls have some enmities with the guys?

How so?

By the incidents that I have witnessed! Of course!

The first incident happened was on the outside of the Student Council's Room. I was finishing some documents Sir Demeter asked me to finish that time.

When suddenly the moment I was about to go out...

I was about to grab the door's handle, when I suddenly heard Dahlia's voice.