R:VCP | Chapter 17: Stupid Attempt

How do you know when you like,
someone?

Does your heart really flutters and skips a beat when seeing them?

Would you really feel butterflies inside of you?

Will you really miss them even though just a mere second have passed when the two of you didn't see each other?

Could your world really be complete once you see that person's smile?

Or is it when, you suddenly realized that, you really don't want to lose that person after all...

Who knows. ╮(︶ヘ︶)╭

Because, liking someone and the reason why and how you like them. Doesn't have a definite answer, because every reasons vary.

Tsk. Really!? Really!??
Σ(`Д' )!!!!
Huhuhuhu. This is to much~~
(T▽T)

"Luna... Would you... Erm... like to try, my cooking?" Ivy shyly asked me, paired with that expectant eyes who could reject her?

*Helpless*

*Helpless*

Even though I'm acting as a cold, aloof emotionless Villainess here, you still can't deny the fact that I'm still human! A human that can fall for Moe moves like Ivy did!

Hands that being clammy, slightly red cheeks while asking, biting lips with a little expectation, and eyes that are waiting for praise. Yup. Literally just like a puppy waiting for a treat!!

*Helpless*

*Helpless*

That's why even though I already decided to ignore them, with that kind of Moe attack~ Sigh who could've help, right?

"Okay." I said cooly.

Hearing that, Ivy seems to float from endless happiness. Which really is weird since why the heck do they want to give their food to me!? I'm not the Capture Target! And how come this food is yummy!!!??

'Ahhhh~~ so yummy~~ creamy~~ chocolateyyyy~~ wanna eat it all~'

"Luna? Is- is it okay?"

Hearing Ivy's nervous voice, I came back from that chocolatey dream~

'Wait!! How can this be!? Doesn't Ivy not know how to cook!? But, why does eating her chocolate made chocolate super yummy!?? (((゚Д゚;)))!!'

Meh~ ╮(︶▽︶)╭ Maybe it's just luck! Especially since I know that plot-sama along with Fate will never let something from the game story and plot change~

Which somehow sorta sad~~
(。•́︿•̀
Sigh so sad... Guess the other Villainesses' chocolate will still be not that great like the game huh.