R:VCP | Chapter 6: Sacrificial Main Villainess

After the first class, Second class was next then the third, and then it's dismissal time.

After class, I immediately went out of the classroom. But, then the next thing happen was not in my capacity of apprehension.

The Villainesses actually called out to me, and went towards me.

"Luna! Wait~~~" Dahlia was waving her hands to me and walking in fast pace towards me, locking arms with Ivy.

Yes! It's not Damon, but Ivy...

Ivy on the other hand, was just letting Dahlia on pulling her like a luggage, and was a little flustered.

Well, Camille was also there

Holding her techno laptop coming forward following Dahlia and Ivy towards me.

While the other students was also stunned and frozen looking at the beauties, waiting for what'll happen.

I look at them and asked with my usual indifferent face. "Yes?"

Dahlia with her proud face that blooms with cheerfulness, which was never there before shone brightly.

"I asked Ivy and Camille to help me shop for dresses for the Acquaintance Ball... And they agreed to join me." She says.

"And what does that supposed to do with me?" I asked her inquiringly.

"Well, duh! Camille-chan tell Luna..." She says and looked at Camille.

"I guess, it's because Dahlia knows your the Bella of the Night's Fashionista and known Fashion Designer's daughter..." She says

I raised her my brow to tell her to continue...

"And she's hoping to meet her, and ask her to make a dress for us. And it will be a success if you're there." She says innocently with a matching tilt of her head.

Which let the others says 'ohhh' 'ahhh'

''Really?'' I look at Ivy... Feeling the gaze she raised her head a little and look at me.

Seeing me looking at her, she flusteredly told me.

"I was... No... Ummm... Doing nothing... And.. mmm... Free so, come.... With.. uhm? You?.." She stuttered with a red face explaining.