Chapter Seventeen

When the sun rose I jumped down from my perch. Honestly, I was tired after my bath was ruined, but Prin-Roman wasn't too horrible I guessed.

I stretched out my large black wings, fluttering the feathers around, giving each one a little stretch.

"Vishal mohing..." Patton's sleepy voice slurred.

"Patton. Good morning." I chuckled.

Patton gave a tired smile and moved in for a hug. Patton was a bit taller than me, but I could see over his shoulder. Just over his shoulder was Logan, blue eyes blazing with the flames jealousy. Deciding to cause a little havoc, I sent him a smirk and wrapped my arms around Patton.

"Yay~ Hug from Virgil!" Patton giggled, nuzzling my hair.

Whatever was in Logan's hands, probably a stick for the fire, was snapped in half. Adding fule too that flame, I stuck my tongue out.

Once we pulled away my face fell back into my calm mask. "Patton, I can't introduce you too any fairies, since they...don't live here, but theres Pixies." I offered him.

"Really?! Yay! Lets go right after breakfast! Logan! Guess what?!" Patton cheered, hopping in place before turning heel and darting towards Logan.

"You're so mean." Roman laughed walking up beside me. "Messing with Logan like that."

"He makes it so easy." I smirked at the Prince and looked at the rest of the goofballs. "Besides, if he's going to slowly steal Patton from me, he should suffer some." My smirk fell.

"He's not whisking Patton away Virgil." Roman placed a hand on my shoulder. "D-Do you like Patton?" I turned and saw him look away.

He smiled bitterly and gazed at the others. "I love him, though not how you'd think. He is my first fried, well first real friend."

If he had questions, he didn't ask, and I was glad for that. "Even if they do go out, you'll still have Patton, besides I'll be losing Logan too, maybe when they go on a date we can hang out?"

My heart clenched, and my face heated. "Thanks, Roman." I muttered.

-Mini Timeskip-

I lead the way through the forest. The Pixies lived a bit deep in order to hide. Finally, we reached the pixie village. "Pixies are nothing more than trouble makers, just try not to anger then." I warned, fixing the twins with a glare as they were whispering amongst themselves.

"Brother Virgil is here!" A tiny voice forced my attention away. From the trees drifted down brightly dressed creatures.

Pixies were no bigger than five, maybe six, inches tall. They had pretty, sharp features and pointed ears. They tended too dress in brighter colors that matched their oval shaped, two part wings that reflected the light.

"Brother?" Roman askes, causing a flinch.

"I'm a....Fairy." I groaned. "Pixies and Fairies are in the same family, so they call me brother."

"Heh, Fairy Boy." Roman grinned.

"Boi you betta run." A green dressed Pixie snickered.

"Get back here!" I growled, starting to chase after Roman, rage burning through me.

-Time Skip: Noon-

When the afternoon hit I saw the group off, sighing in exhaustion as I watched the party disappear over the field. "Finally." I sighed, stretching out and popping my back. "Nap time..." I sighed before a crinkle sound caught my attention.

Groaning, I remembered the letter I had yet to read. I sighed and pulled it from my cloak. Popping the seal, I pulled the letter out and started to read.

"My Dearest Virgil,

I wanted to let you know that its about time for you too come home with me. We're both of age by now you know, and as I take the crown I want you by my side. Like you promised.

Do forget that silly little forest and come peacefully. You know how I am Virgil. I will have you, even if I have too bring you here by force.

In due time My love, D."

"Of course." I let out a exhausted laugh. "I knew it, I won't be able to escape him, at least not while both of us live." I muttered under my breath.