Ending Thoughts

So...its done......I'm perplexed.

First I just want to say thank you to everyone who read, and commented, and voted. Without you guys I probably wouldn't have finished. So Thank you all!

Second I'm honestly surprised it was finished at all. This is my second story ever that I have finished so I honestly had my doubts. But I'm honestly happy with this, and proud that I finished this.

Like most everything I do I started this without any idea of where it was going, I litterally just published it without thinking, no lie, and somehow it ended up being something I'm proud of. There are some things that I do wish I did different, this  is no way perfect, but oddly enough I'm still proud.

Like a year ago I was mostly a rp profile, and then I started writing Let Me Hold you, and then I started writing this, and my one shots and so this defiantly shows my growth.

I did have a few storylines I was going to use for this story that I changed my mind on, and there were others I just randomly shoved in, like the Remy and Thomas one. I was going to have Dolos be evil just to be evil, but I honestly really like Deceit and thought he deserved more. And I hope you guys are okay with how dark it kinda got towards the end, angst is just kinda my thing.

As for moving forward I will be publishing a new Sander Sides story soon. I am not sure when to be honest, I'm still working out a few details, and the title and such. If you're interested in that I will be posting when I publish its out my One Shot book.

As strange as it seems when I write I do feel like I'm on an adventure with my readers, like we've all laughted together, faught togeather, cried together with the characters. So, thank you so much for coming on this long journey with me.

This is Alien-Slushie blasting off for the last time on A Royal Love Story.