Chapter 1- moving

leylas pov:

i guess you could say i'm happy we're moving. it feels like a new life a new beginning. haha who am i kidding? ill still be the same lousy, dull girl wherever i go and i really couldn't care any less.
when i say moving i mean MOVING to the other side of the world... London — Australia
...i know huge right?
i've never really had long term friends because of things like this, i have a fear of getting too attached to people and having to leave them but yano? at least i'm not really leaving anyone.
we moved to london before i was born leaving most of my "family" in australia. it's weird to think i've never met them...
mum:"LELYA CMON WE'RE LEAVING NOW"
oh shit i grab my airport bag and my headphones and before i could say bye to my old house we were already on the road to heathrow airport.
my mum seems to think i'm some sentimental freak like her so she starts telling me it's ok and that she knows it's "hard" leaving.
"mum i assure you, i'm okay with moving" i say to her in a reassuring tone. she turns from the front seat of the car facing me in the back and gives a warm smile to me and my younger sister Cleo.
i do love her i guess she's always putting our happiness before her own.
My dad on the other hand... oh gosh he's a different story, obsessed with ANYTHING 80's!
he's crazy but we all love him for it.
Me and cleo get on pretty well, unlike her  i keep myself to myself even with my family and i try not to show emotion as best as i can. cleo however could cry over the slightest thing. she's cute though and i'm glad i have her.

as we pull into the airport car park i get a snapchat from one of my only "friends" sadie well she's my media partner but she is still one of the sweetest people ever

as we pull into the airport car park i get a snapchat from one of my only "friends" sadie well she's my media partner but she is still one of the sweetest people ever. one of the only things i will genuinely miss i guess but...i'll deal with it.

i reply with a photo of the airport floor and that's that. i feel like i'm ready to go.

was that harsh? idk oh well

was that harsh? idk oh well. get me to australia.