Chapter 12- more & more

RUELS POV:
2 hours before the show i decide to go take some photos with fans waiting.
i run back inside and prepare to start, the theatre fills up quickly and they start screaming my name. wow this really is my life?
i sing the list of my songs and take it all in how this is how i'm living.
i begin to sing unsaid. it's an unreleased song that my fans love, it relates perfectly to mine and leylas current situation..i hold in my tears at the end of the song and walk off stage to get some water before quickly returning.

LEYLAS POV:

ruel looks at me as he sings unsaid. whats he trying to say? that we didn't talk about it? i roll my eyes and tell myself to get over it. he should too.
the show finishes and we begin to pack up berthing for our next destination.. LA! ruels also doing a festival over there which i'm so fucking excited for, ive never been to one before let alone be vip.

"i cant wait for my taco bell" he says with a smirk.
i can tell he's trying to make it less awkward between us. i let out a little laugh and continue to pack.
"all ready to go?" asks chelsea with a grin
"yep i can't wait i've never been to america before!"
"it's going to be the best one yet!!" she replies.
we go through security at the airport and begin to mess around in our gate.
suddenly i see a woman with a huge camera walking towards us..paparazzi. no i'm crazy.
she gives ruel a hug and then i realise it his photographer who's joining us for the rest of the tour!! Michelle!
she gives me a warm hug and shared our excitement for LA!
we board the plane and i sit with ruel, wow business class? this is good.

i walk up to mine and ruels seats in pure shock"ruel this is crazy"

"ruel this is crazy"..
he wraps his arm around my shoulder as we both look in awe.
we both sit down and share our headphones listening to rex orange county.
"i cant believe i'm preforming at the same festival as him"
"ruel this is insane i'm so fucking proud"
he places his hand on my upper leg and rests his head back for take off. the long flight got us both 'airmotinal' as ruel likes to call it.

"ruel why are you crying" i say quietly as the lights have dimmed and most people are sleeping.
"i- i just dont want to loose you leyla, your the best thing that's happened to me and i feel like it's just not the same"
i sigh and get up out my seat to go sit on his lap. he hugs me like he's never done before.
"you won't loose me." i re assure him one last time before he wipes his eyes and says
"promise"
"i promise you" i reply.
this boy has got me insane, i love it and i love him.
i try to forget the whole Flo situation and tell myself the rest of this tour is going to be amazing.
we sleep for hours and finally land in sunny LA!!

fast forward a few hours and we are in another, beautiful hotel with serious jetlag.
ruel still manages to convince me to go to the pool and spa with him, i get my bikini out and throw on loose clothes over it before we both walk towards the pool.
as i walk out he's already in the jacuzzi.

RUELS POV:
she looks amazing. this really is my girlfriend, i stare in awe before she asks me
"what?" with a smile.
"you have no idea what you do to me" i reply laughing. she climbs in with me and one thing leads to another..before i know it she's on top of me on my lap kissing me as the jacuzzi bubbles away.
"leyla we better go back to the room before someone comes in"
she giggled and agreed. that was a nice 10 minute trip. we run back to the hotel giggling together like 2 children. we scramble on to the bed we really can't get enough of eachother, she pulls down my almost dry swimming trunks and begins to tease me, she looks up at me as she's doing so, she drives me crazy.
after 5 minutes i pull her on top of me and take her bikini off, i take a moment to kiss her and run my hands down her stomach feeling her breath get heavier and heavier.
she's lying on the bed and i lean over her to kiss her neck softly, she runs her hands down my back and gestures me to begin to go inside...