Chapter 18 part 1- break.

final chapter. it's a long & sad one.

RUELS POV:
i regain consciousness to realise that i'm laying on a sofa with a bag of ice on my head , leylas sat beside me she suddenly lights up from seeing me wake
"ruel you- you fainted.." she says with worry filling her voice making her stutter.
"what about my fans" i say in a sleepy confused voice
"the tour organisers told them and they all got a refund. don't worry ruel they've sorted everything...we've even postponed the dates for the rest of the tour so you have a while to rest up"
she's so caring i love her..
i feel so bad for my fans but this is all so much all at once i really need to take a break..
i try to lift my head up but it hurts too bad, i'm forced to lay it back down and i close my eyes to drift back off accidentally.

LEYLAS POV:
my heart hurts for him... he deserves to take all the time he needs. i watch as he sleeps for another 39 minutes. as he does i catch up with my mum on the phone and explain everything to her..i start to well up as i explain how ruel is.
"h-he doesn't deserve it mum" i burst into a waterfall of tears and collapse into my hands
my mum sighs on the other side of the phone
"maybe you should both come home leyla? is he going to carry on touring?"
"i don't know mum..we've postponed the dates so he has time to rest and get back on track"
"okay leyla. i hope ruel and the team are okay and we all miss you so much"
"love you mum"
"love you too"

ruel wakes again with a sweaty forehead, he has a huge temperature and obviously feels like pure shit.
i'm going to try my best to look after him these next few days, weeks even months.
we head back to the penthouse where we'll be staying for the next few weeks before the tour begins again.
ruel says nothing as he walks into our room, he lifts his jumper off to reveal a soaking sweat filled t-shirt.
"i'll go get you some water.."
i have no idea what to say to him. i feel so fucking awful that i can't do anything, the best i can do is be there for him and support him as best as i can.
i walk into the kitchen and grab bottles of water from the fridge as i do chelsea walks in..
"it's bad..like bad.." she says in a worried voice
"i- i just don't know what to do or say to him chelsea" another flow of tears escape my eyes
"he just seems so broken and tired.."
she says nothing but comes to hug me, my head rests in her shoulder and tears are non stop running from my eyes. a horrible pit fills my stomach
"we all want him to be okay. sometimes it's hard to remember he's 16 and this is all so much for him"
something about chelsea makes me feel so at ease and calm
"thank you so so much.."
we break the hug up and she tells me to text her about how ruels doing.

i grab the bottles of water and head back into our room to find ruel once again with his head in his hands. i wipe my tears away - he cant know how i'm feeling right now all that matters is him.
i sit next to him and rub his back and cradle his sweaty head in my hands i rest my head on his and we just sit there. nothing but the noise of his muffled crying. i have no words- actually i have loads but not the right ones.
"i'm so sorry" he says
why is he sorry? he has no reason to. my heart hurts.
"ruel i told you never to say that again. you don't need to be sorry. okay?"
i say firmly trying to conceal the pain that just escaped me in the kitchen.
he says nothing.
"we're going to get through this okay? your going to feel better i promise you"
"i-i wanna go home leyla"
he wants to stop his tour?
"that's okay. it's okay. we can go home Ruel"
i reply
"no- if i say that to the team they will be so pissed off at me.."
he snuffled
"..i cant let my fans down" he continued
"ruel you will be letting your fans down if you carry on like this. they want the best for you they're your fans. you have so many years to do a world tour they will understand how hard & heavy this was on you i promise you" his year filled eyes met with mine i can see the pain, they're bright red and bloodshot.
i pull his head in closer and hug him even more.
"c-can we tell them tomorrow" he asks
"yes of course we can they will understand i promise you"
hours pass and we both fall as sleep, my head hurts from all this crying and i'm sure ruels does too.