Chapter 4- dazed & confused

LEYLAS POV:

DING DING DING
my alarm goes off at 8am.
"time to start my first day of homeschool" i think to myself. great.
i stumble down the stairs & into the kitchen where i find my mum packing away our heap full of groceries.
"good morning!" she says to me in a cheerful tone
"eh" i reply still half asleep.
suddenly i remember last night and my mood shoots up. im living every fans dream right now what did i ever do to deserve this? my belly fills with butterflies as i replay the moment ruel vandijk kissed me.
"leyla? are you with us" said cleo as she nudged me
"what?"
"you've been pouring the milk for about 10 years you psycho"
oh shit i've been so lost in my thoughts i've forgotten what i was doing. great. now my cereal is in a huge ocean of milk.
i shrug and make my way to the table.

RUELS POV:
my manager m-phazes has messaged me
"ruel how you getting on writing the final song? remember tour starts in 2 months and that song needs to be finished"
oh shit i've completely forgotten.
"it's going great :)" i lie.

this song i just can't find the lyrics for, it's called dazed and confused.
as i say that a million ideas flash through my head.
"LEYLA" i mumble.
"Ruel wtf are you ok?" mocks coco.
i rumble to my room and word vomit lyrics onto a piece of paper. this is it. leyla is this song.

LEYLAS POV:
why can't i do winged eyeliner? whoever has been blessed with this talent TEACH ME. my hands just can't keep still.
slooooowlyyyy....that's it....BUZZ
my hand darts across my face leaving a black line.
my phone read "snapchat from: Ruel"
my heart dances in my chest. omg

his dorky smiling face crosses my screen

i reply with a photo of my floor
"sure i need to finish my school work so uhh i'll come at 2?"
"see you at 2"
he replies. he thinks he's so funny i giggle to myself.

RUELS POV:
i'm going to sing her dazed and confused and get her opinion on it.
what was i thinking? she's going to hate it. big fat L.
i practice the song over and over sending samples over to my producers
"great work ruel"
my producer replies. i feel good about this song and the meaning is so much more than just "words".

LEYLAS POV:
i throw on my red champion jumper with leggings and walk up to ruels front door. since when was it this nerve racking to knock a fucking door? am i ok?
i knock and a blonde girl answers
"oh uh hi?" she questioned me
"hi i'm here for ruel, i'm leyla"
COCOS POV:
leyla? sounds familiar. AH that's it that's what he said earlier!!
i open the door welcoming her in,
"he's upstairs, first door on the right" i smile and walk off.
LEYLAS POV:
wow his house is so nice, and i never got that girls name? who is she? i then suddenly realised he had 2 older sisters. i forget that he's borderline famous sometimes.

i walk up to his door and before i knock i can hear his sweet voice singing
"i've been dazed and confused from the day i met you"
my heart sank
my face lit up.
i get the courage to knock on his door
"ruel?"
"oh leyla hey"
he wraps his arms around me as i shut his door behind us.
"your house is so nice and i think i just met coco down stairs?"
"oh coco? she's annoying don't worry she's going out in a bit finallly i can sing without being shouted at"
i let out a soft giggle.
"anyway i found it difficult to finish this song i've been working on for the ep and i finally think it's finished i was wandering if you wanted to come to the recording studio to hear it? it uh kinda means a lot these lyrics uh-" he stumbled on his words
"these lyrics came to me after last night"
our eyes meet and we both exchange a look.
"of course i would come ruel. i cant wait to hear it"
he sighs a sense of relief.
"we don't have to be there for another hour yet tho so fancy watching a film?"
my heart warms up
"YES!" i exclaimed.
Ruel was in grey joggers and a black oversized t shirt, his middle parted hair was as soft as anything. i just wanted to tell him how i was feeling.
RUELS POV:
this girl is perfect. everything about her drives me crazy i guess i really am dazed and confused. her brown hair and blue eyes and her sense of humour. oof. i love this.
i go downstairs and grab a bag of cheetos and drinks to watch the film with
"ah classic ruel, cheetos!"
"you know me so well...sure your not a fan?" i joked
"ha ha ha very funny" she said with a straight face.
LEYLAS POV:
the film starts and i crawl closer into ruel. before i know it i'm lying on him with his arm wrapped around me. my head of his chest i can hear his heart beating. i snuggle in more giving the impression i like him.
"this is so random" i whispered.
"random? what do you mean" he questioned
"how can i move to the perfect place and meet the perfect guy" i said softly " i think i'm falling for you ruel vandijk" i confessed.
"i'm falling for you too leyla"
the softness of his voice gave me so much comfort.
i turn to look at him suddenly all our attention is off the film i look him in the eyes and he leans in. i kiss him and slowly get on top of him. the bed covers bury us and all i can feel is how hard he is, this here is all i've ever wanted, this is perfect
the kisses get deeper and he starts to stroke my legs, i let out a soft breath and he pulls away and nods to make sure i'm okay with it.
"go for it" i tell him.