Chapter 6- tour...

LEYLAS POV:
i wake up to ruels face next to mine. he's still soundly sleepingwith his arm wrapped around me. i crawl out of bed and go down stairs, no ones home?
"mrs vandijk? coco?"
no replies.
i decide to go into the kitchen and make up some breakfast. i. love. cooking. i lay out bacon, eggs sausages the whole lot. i hope they don't mind me using the food. it takes me ages to find the cupboard with the plates in.

RUELS POV:
i wake up to find leyla not next to me? i hear clattering down the stairs.
i laugh to myself rub my eyes and make my way down the stairs to find leyla cooking breakfast.
"your up" she smiled
"smells amazing leyla i didn't know you could cook"
"well now you do" she laughed.
she hands me a plate of breakfast and we both eat together.
we have the deepest most meaningful conversations about the earth and universe.
"i just love planets...we are so so small in this whole universe" she says
she's right. and i had the pleasure of meeting her.
it's a saturday so no school for both of us.

LEYLAS POV:
i need to treasure these next few weeks before his tour starts. who knows how much i'll see of him. at least i get to go along but yano...its stressful.

weeks pass and me and ruel have never been closer. daily trips to the beach together. always eating out. we became so so close with each other, even our families understood.
we're at our favourite sushi restaurant when i ask
"ruel" i say in a annoying voice
"yes leyla" he replies
"i've noticed your fans don't really know about me, remember the saga a few weeks ago when i put you on my sc and everyone got so..i don't know. everyone got so annoyed?"
"leyla, please please don't worry about that" he re assures me that his fans will love me.
i'm still nervous.
"actually i'm going to post a photo right now on my instagram story of us" he smiled
"ruel. they're going to go insane!" i chuckled along
he snaps a photo of the side of my face and posts it.
"you do the same"
"yes sir" i laugh
his middle parted hair was shoved into a cap

i take a sigh of relief. it's like we have nothing to hide from anyone.

RUELS POV:i post a photo of leyla with the caption "oof she's gorgeous"i'm so funny

RUELS POV:
i post a photo of leyla with the caption
"oof she's gorgeous"
i'm so funny.
my instagram comments shoot up.
"who's that gORL ROOL"
they make me laugh.
the waiter brings out our sharing sushi platter and we both dive in. we both talk about tour and how it's going to work out.
"i get 'airmotinal' i tell her"
"haha what?!" she replies
"i get emotional on planes, you know air and emotional together??"
"ruel your one odd boy" she laughs.

LEYLAS POV:
finally tour day. we both wake up and i pack my bags ready to go. i say goodbye to my mum and promise to text her all the time
"i love you!" says my mum
"i love you too!"
i meet the rest of ruels team, chelsea's voice is amazing and we both ramble on about makeup and everything
"er BOrInG" exclaims ruel
"shut up" i say but as i do i hold his hand.
we all get into the tour bus and ruel pulls me onto his lap to sit next to him.
first stop: sydney. home.
it's only a 40 minute drive to the theatre where he's playing, one of many.
we pull up into the parking lot and i'm surprised to see 4 hours before the show starts i repeat 4 HOURS!1!!!1 there is already a long line waiting to get in.
"this is crazy" says ruel under his breath.
we go in to the back entrance but still manages to get spotted by fans.
"RUELL" they scream
he goes to take photos and i stand back and watch. i feel a sense of pride i really love this boy.

RUELS POV:
really 4 hours before the show people are here!? i get spotted as i walk into the venue and i run over to take some photos.

LEYLAS POV:hours pass and i can feel ruel getting nervous

LEYLAS POV:
hours pass and i can feel ruel getting nervous.
"stop" i tell him
"what do you mean stop?"
"your amazing and your going to smash it i promise you" i re assure him and he lets out the sweetest smile.
"i love you" he tells me.
"..and i mean that" he continued.
he kisses me quickly before he goes on stage, i watch from the side i'm so so proud.

he finishes younger and does a meet and greet at the end. i watch all these fans hug him and confess their "love" i laugh to myself. thEYre Just FanS lEyLa"