kirishima x reader

requested by chloethelittlebean

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

It had been a regular old day over at U.A.'s relatively new dormitory system, Heights Alliance. As soon as Class 1-A got back from U.A, everyone got changed into more comfortable clothes and had gathered up in the common room to meet up with their friend groups to talk about things to do today. The weekend had started and the groups were planning on doing something together during the two days of being together.

It had been quite different for (Y/N) though. As soon as she had arrived, she had her weekend planned out already. Kaminari had introduced her to a video game and she's became obsessed and has been trying to beat it for days. It became so bad to the point where she isolated herself from her friends and fell asleep in class because of the lack of rest she's gotten, all because of one game.

(Y/N) had went straight for her room. She didn't bother to look for her friends at all, she was focused on this game she desperately wanted to beat. This is when Kirishima, her lovely, manly boyfriend, had enough.

Kirishima and the rest of the squad watched worriedly as (Y/N) scurried for the elevator, excited for another round of trying to beat her game. As soon as the elevator closed, Ashido glanced at Kaminari and punched his shoulder.

"This is your fault, Denki!" Ashido had blurted out, pouting with her cheeks puffed up.

Kaminari yelped as Ashido had jabbed his shoulder, rubbing it tenderly as he shot a pained look at her.

"I never knew she'd get this obsessed, Mina! I just thought she'd like the game since she plays video games a lot." Kaminari squeaked out, muttering his last sentence.

"Someone has to stop her eventually, this could be really bad for her if she continues the same routine." Sero said, sighing as he finished speaking.

Everyone turned their heads to Kirishima, who was looking down at the floor worriedly, thinking of his video game obsessed girlfriend. He fiddled with his fingers as he got his head even more lost in the clouds, until Bakugou punched his shoulder, jolting him out of his thoughts. Kirishima jolted his head up and glanced at Bakugou.

"Wake up, Shitty Hair. You're the one who can get (Nickname) to stop playing her stupid game." Bakugou grunted, scrolling through his phone mindlessly, not batting an eye.

Kirishima thought more for a bit and came up with an idea that excited him a bit to get some time to spend with (Y/N). It would be the manliest thing to do to at least stop you from playing the game. He stood up from his seat and looked at his friends.

"I'll be right back, I have an idea to get (Y/N) to take a break from the game." Kirishima excitedly stated, quickly walking over to the elevator.

Ashido, Kaminari and Sero nodded and Bakugou huffed in annoyance and slight agreement as they watched Kirishima enter the elevator and press the floor number, thus making the elevator door close.

Kirishima bounced up and down slightly, fiddling with his fingers before running out of the elevator to (Y/N)'s door. He hastily knocked on it before opening the door.

"(Y/N)?" Kirishima asked, creaking the door open only to see her laying on her bed, on her phone, playing the same game.

"Hey, Eiji." (Y/N) said, not batting an eye.

Kirishima sighed and crawled onto (Y/N)'s bed, wrapping his arms around her.

"You really need to take a break, babe, I miss you." Kirishima whispered into (Y/N)'s ear, hugging her a bit tighter

(Y/N) whimpered, still too focused on her game. "I really wanna beat this game, babe! I like it."

Kirishima shook his head and took the phone from (Y/N)'s hands, pausing the game and saving its progress.

"All you need is some warm cuddles and some sleep, (Y/N), that game might as well start to take you over, and I don't want my sweet baby to be cooped up in her room all the time!" Kirishima said, turning (Y/N) over to face him and kissing her forehead tenderly.

(Y/N) looked at Kirishima, who gave a warm smile. She smiled back and hugged Kirishima, placing her head on his shoulder."Thanks, Eiji. I love you." (Y/N) whispered.

Kirishima pulled (Y/N) a bit closer, hugging her back."I love you too, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) was quick to fall asleep, snoring quietly and leaning her head against Kirishima's.

Kirishima's eyelids eventually started to grow heavy and fell asleep right after, still holding (Y/N) in his warm embrace.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

aah this was so much fun to write !! thank u chloe for requesting uwaa it caught me off guard-

i also have an art book if ur interested in that kind of stuff !! i hope you are at least-

i dont write a lot which is why this is a bit wonky but im really proud of how this turned out !! thank u for reading uvu