midoriya x reader (lime)

requested by yours truly
(chloethelittlebean)

mm this is gonna have some suggestive references so beware of that weee

i cant do lemons at all but limes make it less uncomfortable for me to write lmao

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Class 1-A was out for lunch. Some went to eat in the cafeteria, some went to eat outside to enjoy nature.

Midoriya was with Uraraka and Iida in the lunch room and (Y/N), Midoriya's lovely girlfriend, was unusually at the table with Jirou, Yaoyorozu, Hagakure and Tsu. The table wasn't too far from theirs, but it was still a bit odd.

(Y/N) and Midoriya had gotten a bit intimate with each other last night and are trying their best to hide the marks. Midoriya didn't have many marks on him that were clearly visible, so he decided they would hide under his collar.

Or so he thought.

Midoriya was telling a story to both Uraraka and Iida, facing forward as Uraraka's eyes trailed away from Midoriya's face, she noticed an unusual purple mark right below his ear. Her eyes went wide until she realized what it meant and quickly brought it up.

"H-Hey Deku.. W-What's that purple mark below your ear?" Uraraka stuttered, pointing at the mark.

"What mark?" Iida asked, making small robotic arm movements like usual.

Midoriya's heart skipped a beat as he placed pressure on the mark, realizing it hurt a bit. He quickly covered the mark with his hand as his face heated up with embarrassment.

"I-It's nothing, Uraraka! I didn't get inti- HURT MYSELF LAST NI- I MEAN-!" Midoriya stuttered profusely, clearly embarrassed that (Y/N) would make a mark in such an obvious area. Midoriya looked over at (Y/N), who was staring at Midoriya through half-lidded eyes and raised eyebrows. Her face almost seemed mocking.

"I am confused. How did you hurt yourself in such a specific area, Midoriya?" Iida tilted his head slightly, not understanding that the mark had a suggestive meaning behind it.

"J-Just.. Nevermind it! I'll get revenge on (Y/N) later today." Midoriya squeaked out, muttering the last sentence he said while pouting.

"What was that, Deku?" Uraraka asked, her face turning into a million shades of red.

"NOTHING!!" Midoriya yelled, digging his face into his palms.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

tfw u think ur fluffy one shots are wonky yet ur proud of a lime

well done den ya proved you're the most hormonal teenager to exist-