mina x reader

requested by lexieneedsadeathnote

You, Ashido, and Kirishima were coming back from school, headed to the dorm to get dressed into comfortable clothes and do whatever they desire for the day. You and Ashido had recently gotten together and weren’t afraid to hide it.

You stared down at the ground, happy that a beautiful little alien girl would have the same feelings for you, despite being the same gender. You were feeling really giddy on the inside and you blushed a bright pink.

Ashido noticed your gaze at the ground and snapped her fingers to get you to stop zoning out. You perked your head up and looked at your pink girlfriend and the redhead, walking side by side.

“Everything alright, boo?” Ashido asked, shooting a concerned look at you.

“Yeah, just zoning out like usual.” You replied, your lips turning into a small, noticeable smile as Ashido gave a thumbs up, smiling brighter than ever.

“Hey, are you two free today?” asked Kirishima, looking at us with excitement in his eyes.

You and Ashido looked over at the redhead, thinking that maybe he has something planned for the day. You two nodded and Kirishima’s lips tugged into a smirk.

“Great, because I’m not. Have fun on your date!” Kirishima yelled out loud and bolted off to the dormitory. You and Ashido stopped in your tracks and blushed, looking down at your feet.

Ashido chuckled it off and looked up at you. “Well, I mean since we’re both free, wanna go on a date today? I know a really nice frozen yogurt place!” Ashido chirped, digging into her purse and pulling out her wallet.

You looked up at Ashido and smiled at her. You leaned into her face and planted a small kiss on her cheek, making her face turn into a hot pink.

“I’d love to, Mina.” You answered, smiling warmly at the blushing alien.

Ashido smiled brightly and moved her hand holding yours to intertwine her fingers with you, leading you the way to the frozen yogurt place. You thought of how lucky you are to have such an amazing girlfriend like her.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

yikes this is short af but i couldn’t think of anything else honestly lol