midoriya x reader

requested by chlobean hell yea

You weakly fluttered your eyes open. You were in Recovery Girl’s office, laying down in one of the beds that were in there. You felt like someone had thrown your against the wall, feeling pain all over your body. Recovery Girl noticed your sudden movements and moved into your peripheral vision.

“Are you awake, dear? Recovery girl asked, breaking the silence.

You jumped from the sudden voice talking to you. You opened your mouth to respond until you heard another voice.

“She’s awake? Is she alright?!” A voice called. You recognized it was Midoriya’s voice. You wondered, ‘What’s he doing here?’

You saw Midoriya walk over to your bed and you smiled slightly, glad that your boyfriend came to look after you, despite having to be in class and have to fight Todoroki for practice.

“I’m fine, Izuku. I just got a couple scratches.. and passed out.” You said hesitantly, chuckling at yourself.

“Kacchan really needs to tone it down when he’s fighting someone. All for practice, too!” Izuku sighed, sitting himself down on the bed next to you.

“Well.. I’m quite busy today with other students. Would you mind helping me on caring for Y/n, Midoriya?” Recovery girl asked, going back to the other beds that contained other students.

Midoriya’s eyes lit up, deathly wanting to care for you like how you cared for him when he broke his arms. “O-Of course, Recovery Girl! I’d love to.” He chirped, looking down at you and smiling warmly.

You smiled back at him, admiring the sight of his adorable, happy self. You suddenly remembered on the assignment that was going on in class and your face morphed into concern.

“Izuku, don’t you have to go to Aizawa’s for your fight? That’s going to be for a gra-” You got cut off by Midoriya putting a finger to your lips, indicating you to stop talking.

“I already did! Todoroki ended up winning that one, though. He has such an amazing quirk.” Izuku gushed, cracking his knuckles. “But you know what, I’ll surpass him one day!” He bounced on his toes, pressing his arms up to his chest in pure joy. He’s equivalent to an adorable puppy.

Your face softened and the smile came back onto your face. “Hey Izuku, what’s that on your face?” You pointed at his cheek.

Midoriya raised an eyebrow in confusion and put a hand up to his cheek “My face? Where?”

“Right there!”

“Right where?!” Midoriya took the hand off and leaned in close to you, letting you press your lips against his soft cheek.

Midoriya jumped backward a bit and a bright red blush spread across his face. He buried his face into his hands and groaned. You giggled at his embarrassment over a single kiss.

“Y/nnnnnn! How many times do I have to tell you I’m not used to this type of affection from anyone that’s not my mom?!” Midoriya whined, peeking out of his hands to look at you, laughing from the comment he made.

“I-It’s not funny!”

“Oh, hush Izuku. I couldn’t help myself!”

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

izuku’s such a cutie id die for him h