kaminari x reader

requested by chloethelittlebean (and me bc i love my bb boyo)

YO DENKI CAN ELECTROCUTE ME UNTIL I GO DUMMY MODE MYSELF AND ID SAY THANK YOU I LOVE HIM SO MUCH ITS PROBABLY UNHEALTHY-

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Not agaaaain!" (Y/N) whined, watching as her short-circuited best friend, Kaminari, roll out of the fridge and hit the cold, hardwood floor after she opened the door of it. She grabbed Kaminari under his arms and lifted him up, standing him up.

"Alright, Sparky. Who did you shock today and why?" (Y/N) asked, staring right into Kaminari's golden orbs with an irritated, yet amused look on her face. Although she appeared quite irritated, a small part of her was quite amused and admiring Kaminari's dumb mode. She found him to be really cute and had a bit of a crush on him for his snarky and carefree personality, but when he was in his dumb mode, she almost gushes over it when she sees him.

"Wheeeeyyyy!!" Kaminari mumbled, his thumbs pointing up as he moved his arms back and forth. (Y/N) pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing and chuckling to herself. She took Kaminari's arm, about to care for him until he went back to normal.

The day was really troubling yet fun for (Y/N). Kaminari ran into walls and tables multiple times when she wasn't looking, leaving multiple bruises on Kaminari's arms and legs from him crashing and falling. He constantly kept shocking himself and (Y/N) as she held his arm, leading him to go someplace he needed in the dormitory, leaving (Y/N)'s and Kaminari's hair all frizzy by the end of the day.

(Y/N) swung the door open to her room and let Kaminari in first before waltzing in and flopping herself onto her bed, listening every "whey" that escaped from his lips.

"Jesus, Denki. You sure are a handful whenever you're in your dummy mode." (Y/N) muttered, staring at the cieling, her eyes slowly getting heavy.

Kaminari took a few small steps towards (Y/N)'s bed and flopped his face next to hers. He turned his head to face (Y/N) and mindlessly planted a small peck on her cheek, leaving her in shock.

(Y/N)'s face morphed into shock and turned her head to face Kaminari's blank expression. "Is this your way of confessing to someone, Denki?" she questioned the blond as he nodded slowly.

(Y/N) smiled brightly, she sat up from her bed and pulled Kaminari up, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Well, I love ya too, Sparky."

The dumb blond had said one last "whey" before going back to his normal, energetic self. He looked down at (Y/N) and pat her head.

"Hey, (Y/N)! How did I get here?" Kaminari asked, chuckling nervously and hoping he hadn't done anything stupid during his short-circuited mode.

"Oh, I just lead you here so I could rest and watch over you. For the entire day." (Y/N) stated, looking up at Kaminari and smiling warmly.

"Oh, alrighty then. What did I d-"

"By the way, you kissed me on the cheek."

Kaminari froze as his entire face was dusted with a shade of red. He dug his face into his palms, groaning. He knew that you knew that he sometimes does some actions that are triggered by some feelings he has whenever he sees someone or something.

(Y/N) giggled and pecked his cheek, hugging him tighter than before.

"Don'tcha worry, Sparky. I love you too." (Y/N) dug her face into Kaminari's chest.

Kaminari gave a bright smile and planted a small kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead, wrapping his strong arms around her and laying down on her bed, letting (Y/N) fall asleep as he ran his fingers through her hair.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

wOO I KEPT GETTING DISTRACTED SO SORRY THIS IS A BIT WONKY LOL

i love denki with all my heart so i put my sweat, tears, and goo into this chapter cUZ I LOVE HIM SO MUCH TO THE POINT WHERE IT BECOMES CONCERNING TO MY FRIENDS- (hi dad lol)

anyway thats that thanks for coming to my ted talk *smooch*