dog!bakugou x reader

requested by annapop175

boomboom boy is a doggo now

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

You were talking to your usual friend group that Ashido called the Bakusquad in the common area, cracking jokes and laughing hysterically.

The only difference was there were two people missing that usually made hanging out a lot more fun. You had taken notice of it and decided to point it out.

"Hey, Kirishima and Bakugou seem to be missing. Have any of you seen them?" You asked, staring at the three.

All of them shook their heads simultaneously. As they did so, the main door to enter the dormitory swung open.

The redhead known as Kirishima walked inside with an unusual ash blond pomeranian in his cut up arms. He headed towards the group and plopped himself on the couch.

"Dude, everything alright? What's with the dog and your arms?" Sero asked as he took notice of Kirishima's cut up and bloody arms and pointed at it.

"Yeah, Bakugou just bit me and scratched me a couple of times, don't worry about it!" Kirishima stated, letting go of the dog who was now known to be the King Explosion Murder himself.

Everyone stared wide-eyed as the fluffy, ash-blond dog went to you, resting on your lap. You flinched a bit until quietly petting and giving light scratches to the dog, who groaned quietly at the sensation. You smiled at the response Bakugou gave and looked over to Kirishima.

"How did Bakugou turn into such an adorable pomeranian?" You asked as you scratched behind Bakugou's ears.

"Ah, well, we kind of encountered a fan from the whole sports festival thing. Turns out the fan had a really cool quirk and they ended up turning Bakugou into a dog as a joke. They said their quirk was already at their limit and it'll take about two hours for him to get back to normal." Kirishima answered, scratching the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.

You looked down at the fluffy pomeranian, who fell asleep on your lap. You smiled at it and stopped scratching to let him rest.

"I'll take care of him. Two hours doesn't seem that long, he seems quite peaceful." You stated, carefully lifting up Bakugou in your arms as you stood up.

"Alright then, have fun with 'splosion-boyo!" Ashido teased, smiling brightly at her joke which got a few chuckles from the group. You nodded and walked off to your room.

As you got to your dorm room, you closed the door behind you and set Bakugou down on your bed. Bakugou woke up and looked over at you, quietly barking at you.

"Aw.. whaddya want, Explosion Murder?" You asked, plopping yourself down next to the ball of fluff.

Bakugou crawled on your lap and sat there again, practically begging for more of your light scratches. You smiled and obliged to his silent request, continuing to scratch behind his ears and earning some groans out of the dog.

Since you didn't have many dog toys, you practically scratched him for the rest of the two hours of him being a small ball of fluffiness.

The two hour mark had met its end, and Bakugou turned back into his normal self, his head resting on your lap. You noticed the sudden change of the texture you were scratching and stopped to look over at what happened. Bakugou huffed angrily at your sudden stop.

"No. Don't stop scratching." Bakugou muttered, opening his eyes slightly and darting his crimson eyes at you.

"Alright, human doggo." You sarcastically joked, continuing to scratch his head.

A few minutes later, Bakugou fell into a deep slumber, snoring softly. You eventually fell asleep yourself, your head luckily not hitting the blond boy, but the bed to the side. You two slept peacefully until you awoke from your naps in the middle of the night.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

aah sorry this was kinda boring, i intended to put it in another way of bakugou tearing shit up but i felt really lazy and tired but i wanted to upload something so theres that uvu