kirishima x reader (lime)

requested by bb chlobean

i never know what to put here h

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

You and your manly boyfriend, Kirishima, hung out in your room all night. It was around 2am and you two couldn't sleep, so Kirishima thought popping in a movie and watching it with you would help you two lovebirds. You sat snugly on his lap as he had his arms wrapped around your waist gently, eyes glued onto the screen.

You, on the other hand, wanted to test something out, so you kept running your fingers all throughout Kirishima's body.

Kirishima eventually noticed what you were doing and his face turned as red as his hair. He tried to ignore it as much as he could, anxious as to what you were planning to do.

You frowned as you saw his blushing anxious face, knowing he was trying to hold back. Unfortunately for him, you knew exactly what would get him to beg for more of you.

A mischievous smile tugged at your lips as you leaned into his collarbone and gave it a playful bite. Right as you did that. Kirishima let out a loud, shaky moan he had been holding back and a little something poked at your thigh. You held back a laugh as your noticed the thing poking at your thigh.

"Eiji~? Are you using your quirk down there?" You asked, covering your mouth as you snickered.

Kirishima stared into your (e/c) orbs, shaking his head rapidly. You chuckled and let your hand drop from your face. You got off from his lap and straddled him, pulling him down until his entire body rested onto your bed.

"Would you like some help with that, Eiji?" You asked seductively, biting your lip as you awaited his answer.

Kirishima sighed, giving into your little trick and nodding as you smirked.

"Let's just get this over with, (Y/N)."

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

sorry this was short lol
i was actually proud of how this turned out and part of me wanted to turn it into a lemon but id probably scream internally
hope u likey