Saturday

My weekend has officially started
______________________________

(Jimin's pov)
I woke up huging taehyung I had a headache from crying last night a few minutes later taehyung woke up and hugged me tighter he said he was sorry and that this was all his fault and that a guy name9d Jin would probably come check on us soon.

(Taehyung's pov)
I woke up and jimin was already awake I hugged him as tight as I could and told him that it was all my fault that we where here and that I should have never went to talk to jungkook I felt really bad for getting us kidnapped and I wish I had not gone out to talk to jungkook none of this would have happen and we would be in our bed sleeping comfortably at home but I just had to go and talk to him I sliletly cursed Jungkook dang that adorable bunny boy.

(No one's Pov)
As Jimin and Taehyung where sitting in that dark cold room in each other's enbrace silently crying together in fear

( Meanwhile )
(Yoongi Pov )
As I sat at my desk looking at the computer feeling a slight pain in my heart seeing Jimin cry his eyes out I ask myself if I showed my face to him now he would know I was the one that wanted to kidnap him and taehyung and would hate me but he would hate me even more after finding out what I do for a living besides running a huge company but I think I'm starting to have feelings for jimin I mean who wouldn't he's cute and handsome and not to mention that booty I wonder if people call him Jibooty cause it like a soft little mochi then dang that booty be fine. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT as I'm mentally screaming at myself I hear a knock on the door to see Jin hyung enter looking
Concerned. I asked what he wanted and at first he mumbled what sounded like a McDonald's rap order video from how fast he said whatever he said I just looked at him with my eyebrow raised at him thinking why does he always sound like he's ordering food or scolding someone.

(Jin pov )
I went down to the basement to check up on Jimin and Taehyung as I'm walking down I whisper to myself why don't we have lights down here this is to scary if I had my way I may make this whole hall of darkness a wonderful place filled with pictures of my handsome face but noooo yoongi likes the dark and black I think while rolling my eyes hoping he hasn't found a way to hear people's thoughts. I make it to the room that we put Jimin and Taehyung I hear a horrible sound coming from inside I peak in to seeing Jimin rubbing taehyung's back as he's puking his guts out I quickly ran to yoongi's office and tried to say what I had to say quickly but I guess he didn't understand me.

( No one's pov )
As yoongi was just staring at Jin he repeats himself

Jin- yoongi taehyung is sick I think he's sick but I can't go in the room.

Yoongi- "sighs" okay come on but nothing more till I get what I want from Mr. Park got it one wrong move and I will end you got it I trust you but don't make me think that trusting you is a mistake kay.

(Yoongi Pov )
Jin just nods his head

We where making our way to the basement when I heard horrible sounds which I figured was taehyung I unlocked the door and step aside Jin quickly looked at taehyung then can out to me telling me he was dehydrated and needed to rest and drink water I peak into the room to see jimin looking at me with both pain and horror in his face I felt like I disappointed him I quickly walked in grabbed taehyung and took him out as Jimin yelled at me to let taehyung down and calling me a jerk and killer I just pushed him away causing him to fall in the ground I looked at him and smirked and went to the door slamming it shut and locking it looking through the doors small window I saw him sitting right where he fell when I pushed him I saw his eyes start to water and a single tear drop in his beautiful skin that was now covered in dirt and red from crying and dark cycles from lack of sleep I felt my heart starting to brake I then turned hoping to stop this feeling of pain I had and left him there but my heart never stopped aching.

______________________________

Thank you to my sister who wrote this well I was doing school and being attached by a kitten bye chicks 🐥

Quick side note thank you for 201 reads it was at 200 then went to 201 before my eyes