Jk's birthday

Taehyung POV
I was with everyone down stairs. It was right now 7am and we had a lot to do. Jungkook was upstairs sleeping peacefully.
“Are you guys ready?” I asked them and they nodded. “Ok you guys know what to do so go do it fast. Remember we are in a time limit.” The nodded and started running everywhere around the house.

Yoongi pov
Me and jimin ran out of the house after taehyung had told us to leave. We were heading out to the store to buy decorations for later. We got in the car and drove to a party store. Once we got there we walked around and grabbed different decorations that we thought would be good for the house. We checked out and bought them all then left back to the house.

Jin’s POV
Me and Namjoon left the house after taehyung said to leave. We got in his car and drove over to a grocery store to get food and ingredients. When we got there we walked in and started to look around the store. As we were walking over to the checkout line to buy the food I hear a crash. I look behind me and see namjoon standing in front of a wine bottle on the floor shattered.
“What the hell?!” I screeched at him and he just looked at me bewildered with a shy smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and continued to go the the checkout line while keeping namjoon's hand on the side of the cart like a little kid. I bought all the items and drove home so I can start cooking.

Maddie’s POV
Me and Holli both run around the living room and start cleaning it. We made sure to clean every area in the room and reorganize the furniture a little better. As I was moving a box out of the room I get a call. I put the box down on the couch that was next to me and answered the phone.
*phone call*
“Hello?” I asked
“M? It’s Chris!”
“Hey Chris what’s up?”
“We finished the job you gave us. We found him M.”
“What? Seriously! He will be so happy!”
“I’ll send you the location of him bu-”
“Oh ok I’ll check it la-”
“M!!! You didn’t let me finish…”
“What is it?”
“We did a background check on him to make sure it was the right person and you not gonna like what I found.”
“WHAT IS IT CHRIS! SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!”
“He is actually….”

Hoesoks POV
Me and taehyung have the job to make sure Jungkook doesn’t go downstairs today till the others are ready. I looked at the clock and it was 8am and Jungkook was already starting to wake up. Me and taehyung stood at the foot of his bed and waited till he opened his eyes. He sits up and rubs his eyes then looks up at us confused.
“What’s..ahhhh… up?” He Said yawning.
“We wanted to spend some time with you!!!” Taehyung said and jumped into the bed. I decided to leave them alone and let them be together. I go downstairs and see everybody running around putting up decorations and cooking. I go over and start helping with decorations.
“Great hobi your here! Take over my place I need to go help Jin make the food!” Maddie said and ran off. I go over to where she was and start hanging the different decorations.

Maddie’s POV
I have been stressing out after the information I received from Chris an hour ago. Everyone Is running around the living room trying to get the decorations up while Jin is screaming for someone to help him. I was about to scream due to all this stress when I see Hoseok get downstairs.
“Great hobi your here! Take over my place I need to go help Jin make food!” I quickly ran off before he answered and went to the kitchen.
“I NEED SOME FUCK-”
“JIN! I’m here what do you need help with?” He started to explain what I needed to do and we started to cook. We finished cooking so I looked at the clock and see it’s 11:58am. We planned for this to start at noon. Me and Jin ran to the living room to see everything is ready so we all stand in the middle of the room and wait. We all heard them coming down the stairs through the echo of each step. When they finally entered the room we yelled
“Surprise!”

Jungkook’s POV
Me and taehyung have been in my room all day. I’m sad that he still hasn’t wished me a happy birthday yet. I think he might have forgot. None of the others have come up either they must have forgotten as well. I started thinking about how no one actually cared about me and this was all fake. My eyes started to tear up but I was snapped out of those thoughts by taehyung.
“Jungkook we have to go downstairs right now!”
“Why?” I asked with a distant voice which he didn’t notice.
“Just come with me!” He grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs. He was talking about something but I couldn’t hear him over my loud thoughts swimming in my head. I felt his hand let go so looked up and hear,
“Surprise!” I see everyone in the living room with it decorated. There was a big sign that read ‘happy birthday kookie’ with hearts surrounding it. They all signed the sign as well. I burst out into tears happy that my thoughts were untrue about them. The all quickly surrounded me in a big hug as I continued to cry. The hug dispersed a few seconds after it started and Taehyung continued to hug me.
“Awe kookie what’s wrong?” He asked and I just continued crying on his shoulder not saying anything. When my tears started to settle down I started talking.
“I-I thou-thought you guys for-forgot my birth-birthday!” I started to cry again and I hear someone say,
“Awe!!! How could we forget kookie day!” I smiled while crying less but tears still flowing down my face. I finally stopped crying and we all started to enjoy ourselves together. After a few hours we were going to start with presents but Maddie pulled me somewhere off to the side and started talking.
“What’s up?” I asked confused and she had a slight smile.
“I have some news for you…” she said and I stayed quiet as she continued to talk. “So I got a call from one of my track and research guys and they said they found him.” I was so happy at this point with this information.
“Oh fuck! Really?” I said and she nodded. I hugged her tightly while saying a million thank yous in her ear. “Thank you so much. This is the best birthday present anyone could have given me! I can’t believe you found taehyung’s father!” She let out a small chuckle.
“Yeah but that’s not all…” she said and I just looked at her confused. “I haven’t confirmed it but the word going around is that he has been looking for Taehyung, Jimin, and his lost half niece…” my eyes were wide and I looked at her.
“Who’s the lost half niece?” I asked her.
“Like I said I haven’t confirmed it, but it’s been told… I am…” she said lower voice looking at the ground.
“Oh? Well look into later let’s just get back to the party ok?” She nodded her head still looking at the floor. I sighed and gave her a hug while she hugged back. We let go and went back to the living room and she just went into the kitchen. Everyone just looked at us but I didn’t say anything. We continued the party and I opened my presents. Maddie soon returned and joined us as well.