sunday

(Yoongi's pov)
My heart ached seeing and hearing those things from jimin but I know that I deserved it (end of yoongi's thoughts) I carried taehyung to the guest bedroom to be taken care of by Jin but I still felt hurt knowing that jimin was still in the basement freezing cold but I know he wouldn't listen to me at the moment due to him finding out I had a part in kidnapping him and taehyung. When I got to the guest room I layed taehyung on the bed as he whispered for jimin saying he would save jimin from his mistake and then I see him smile a little and whisper bunny boy. I think who the hell is bunny boy and I hear him whisper again jungkook my baby bunny boy. I try my hardest not to start laughing at the thought of jungkook being in a bunny suit ( 21st century girl bunny suit ) I then left with the thought of jungkook in that suit I then go to my office when hobi ran in asking to go somewhere with me I roll my eyes and I said okay cause I knew he would bug me all day about it and it was to early for this BS ( time about 8:30am) as he's pulling my hand to the car I just looked at him ready to WWE it but let's face it I'm to lazy for that I move enough as it is when I would much rather do my true profession as a professional napper that would be the life right there. We've been in the car for about 20 minutes when we pull up to a building and he pulls me in side when I here people whispering to themselves till I hear an amen and look up to see a cross. WAIT A MINUTE DID HOBI REALLY JUST TAKE ME TO A CHURCH!!!!! I look over at hobi who has a sheepish grin on his face ooooh how I wish I could just wipe that grin off his face but people started to stare at us as we where standing in the middle of the Walk way we quickly sit down and and then they all stand singing songs like holy holy holy there is none like you or I will build my life on you. Till everyone is seated I just sat there when the preacher told people to get others I just sat till a lot of people came and hugged me and hobi of course hobi was happy being hugged but I wanted to push people away till it came to the point where I grabbed hobi and walked out of the church I looked at him with flames in my eyes I then yelled at him saying " YOU REALLY HAD TO CUT INTO MY NAP TIME I WOULD KILL YOU IF I WASNT TO LAZY TO DRIVE HOME BROTHER NOW LETS GO BECAUSE I WANT TO SLEEP" He just nodded looking down and went to the car and was silent all the way home I got out of the car to go see my love jimin HA JK I mean my wonderful bed.

______________________________

Aye I'm so tired but here's your chapter ily chicks 🐥