A long night

Jimin's pov 

I was laying in my bed playing on my phone when all the sudden my boyfriend yoongi wow i can't believe he's my boyfriend anyways back to what i was saying he burst into my room whining and crying about how he needs cuddles or he might die. So what do you do in this situation well if you ask me you cuddle you're little moew moew what else can you do make a snowman like elsa i think not cause i ain't no witch like tf you out here for Elsa. But that's besides the point he is now asleep laying on top of me and when i say on top of me i mean chest to chest now here's the problem i need to use the restroom BUT! Little moew moew 101 the book writen by min yoongi say that if a little moew moew falls asleep on you then you MUST NOT WAKE HIM UP. Do you understand my pain now i cannot wake him up that's to cruel so i must suffer god please help me. This is going to be a long night . Or maybe he'll roll off of me at some point OH MY GOD WAIT I SHOULD TEXT TAEHYUNG TO HELP ME ROLL HIM OFF ME! How could i be that stupid to not think of it sooner so i quickly grabbed my phone and texted tae to come here which he instantly responded to saying he'll be here soon. So i layed there waiting for taehyung not even five minutes later he came into room already knowing what to do. He came over to the side of the bed and gently rolled yoongi off of me. 

Convo between jimin and tae

Thank you tae your a life saver.

No problem jimin but why does yoongi hyung always fall asleep on top of you?

Y'know tae i really don't know why maybe I'll ask him tomorrow.

Okay I'm going to head back to my room and jungkook now.

Okay goodnight tae.

Goodnight jimin.

End of convo

Thank the lord for taehyung doing the works of the gods above but on earth.

~Time skip because I'm really not feeling putting jimin's bathroom trip into detail~

I walk out of the bathroom a good ten minutes later to see an awake and grumpy min yoongi in all his glory.

'Yoongi baby why did you wake up'

'I was cold without you'*pouts*

'Aren't you suppose to be a mafia leader?'

'...'

'Oh come on yoonyoon you don't even know what I'm going to say yet'

'*sigh*fine yes i am a mafia leader'

'Then why are you so cute like look at you i just want to cuddle you forever and ever'

'I may be a mafia leader but the doesn't mean i have to be cold hearted 24/7'

'Your right I'm sorry let's go back to sleep okay'

'Okay'

~Time skip to the next morning~

Jin's pov 

I walked into jimin's room to wake him up but when i walked in i saw yoongi laying on top of jimin stomach to stomach with his face burried in jimin's neck 

"JiMiN YoOnGi WaKe Up"

Jimin"I'm up hyung"

Yoongi"jin hyung i will actually stab you if you don't let me sleep"

"Jeez why so aggressive so early in the morning"

Yoongi"because you woke me up from my precious cuddle/sleep time with jiminie"

"Fine I'm sorry you gays oops i mean guys can cuddle longer if you want"

Jimin " thank god I'm so sleepy "

Yoongi " YoUr SlEePy Do YoU eVeN kNoW wHaT i WeNt ThRoUgH lAsT NiGhT"

"You slept peacefully in jimin's arm's"

Yoongi"exactly his arms are so warm that i fall asleep as soon as i hit them it's like a spell that he's casted on me"

"I- I'm just gonna leave"

Yoongi"it's probably for the best hyung we don't need jimin using his dark magic on you"

Jimin"bye Jin hyung"

I'm sorry i cannot think of anything else to  write so I'm going  to end it here i think I'll end the book after one more chapter.