Prologue/Intro

*FLASHBACK:(12 years ago)*

Y/n pov

     *Boom!**BANG!* I cried silently as I watched my parents getting killed in front of my eyes.My parents put me inside the cabinet in hopes of not getting caught, fortunately,  the man  who murdered my parents left,  thinking that those two people he killed did not have a 7-year-old daughter who witnessed a very horrible scene....

     I got out of my hiding place and hugged my parents while sobbing quietly. They were the only ones I have. The only ones that loves me, that cares for me and now..... They're gone forever..

*END OF FLASHBACK:(PRESENT)

That's when it all started to go down hill... The people around me pitied me saying ' She's too young to experience that' , 'I hope she is going to be okay' and more. But the one that stuck to me the most is ' I wish the innocent, happy, and  kind child is still there '. That person's wish was not granted...... Because that loving child they are talking about was long gone.... I was experiencing a bit depression even before my parents died,  some of my smiles, laughs and giggles to everyone was practically fake.... But since that tragedy happened ,  there were no longer genuine smiles in me that I even forgot what's the meaning of 'happiness' anymore...

Since then I get bullied in school but me being me I just let them bully me, I keep my feelings inside, I distance my self with others, and pretend to be everything that I am not even though it hurts.. But what I didn't know was something--no somebody was going to try and help me...

But can they?

----------------------------------------
Uhmm so quick A/N
There might swearing in this book , self-harm etc.
So if you are not comfortable with these
I suggest you stop right here
I'm just trying to protect or help my readers or should I say my  D.R.E.A.M.'s
*if you don't know what that means read the description in my account*
Excuse me for the short chapter😅😁