*1*

*Y/N POV*

*BEEP!BEEP!BEE--*
*sigh* I quickly turned my alarm off knowing its almost time to face the cruel world again.... I cried myself to sleep again and now I have puffy eyes that hurts so f*cking bad.... I decided to take a quick shower but not before I cut .... I just cut my upper arms today so that its easy to cover up. I did four on each arm, I cut a bit deeper this time but not that deep to make me fill dizzy or something.

*time skip (school gates)*

I am now infront of this hellhole we call school. I always arrive early since 'they' don't come to school early. Yes. Them, my bullies. But looks like luck is not on my side today.... I saw them making a big entrance this early in the morning. Ladies and gentlemen may I present to you my bullies! Give them a round of applause , BLACKPINK! I thought of just going straight to my classroom instead of going to my locker where Blackpink was but as I was turning around someone just has to call me....

"Oi! Nerdy!"

Yes I'm smart but I am not a nerd!I sigh before turning around and was met by the one and only, Rose "yes?" "Why are you still here? I thought you killed yourself already. What a pity! Looks like we have to 'talk' again" she said while an evil smirk is plastered on her face and I already knew what was coming...... They dragged me to an empty classroom and before I know it, I was already on the floor trying not to cry because of the pain. "Aww looks like you're going to cry" Jennie said "Want me to call you're mother? Oh wait! She's dead!" Jisoo continued . Lisa and Rose just laughed at me while kicking my stomach.

After a few moments of them pulling my hair and torturing me they finally left me alone. Good thing there was 45 minutes before the bell rings that means I can still make myself look a bit presentable and not look like I was almost beaten to death.

*time skip (in the classroom)*
There was a few more minutes before the bell rang. Everyone are busy talking with each other that they didn't see our homeroom teacher get inside the classroom. Ms. Bae and I made eye contact and she smiled at me which I returned with a fake smile but she didn't notice that it was fake and if I do say so my self I am quite the actress. Ms. Bae patiently waited for the bell to ring so that my classmates can notice her presence.
Right after the bell rang our homeroom teacher immediately started the lesson.

*timeskip (lunch break) <sorry for many time skips😁>*

I don't eat lunch that's why I'm skinny. The reason why I don't eat breakfast and lunch because I was so insecure of my body and everything . I went to the rooftop that's where I always go on breaktime since noone goes there well except me. I thought of cutting but I could not do it here so I decided to skip the rest of my classes and went home.

I ran towards my apartment , got in, and locked the door. I then went to the bathroom and took my favorite blade I cut my arms and legs a few times. Then I patch things up and go to bed.

TBC
----------------------------
Hey guys! Thank U for reading my book pls comment I am also a silent reader but pls comment thank u! I promise that BTS MIGHT show up on the next chapter I am talking with them right now.....jk
See you my DREAMS at the next chab