*4*

*Y/n POV*

     We only got ten minutes before the bell rings,  and as usual my classmates are chatting with their friends while I'm here dozing off while listening to music. When the bell rang everyone became quiet and I immediately kept my earphones and looked around the classroom just to see Ms. Bae is not here yet. That's weird. She's always here before the bell rings - I thought.....

*time skip*

     Its almost 9 o'clock and Ms. Bae is no where to be found. Its almost time for the next subject which is Dance. Suddenly the door slammed open and revealed our Homeroom and English Teacher. "I am so so sorry class we had an emergency meeting and I had to go to the hospital for family purposes. And since its time for your next subject,  I will inform you that I will not be present tomorrow. Ok class you may now go." I was about to go out when Ms. Bae called for me. "Yes ma'am?" "Y/n I want you to tutor the seven new boys about our past lessons and remember teach it in english. " she said in english. I simply nodded and bowed as I went out. As I was walking towards the dance studio from my locker,  (is that correct grammar?) I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up to see someone I hope I didn't see. My ex, Oh Sehun. He was just one part of my past after my parents died.

*Flashback (when you were 17)

     I just came back from my part time job, if you're all wondering why its because I have to earn money for myself and being a scholarship student is a HUGE help for me. I was planning to surprise my boyfriend, Sehun. So I went to his apartment. I knocked on the door and then I heared a faint coming! Why does it sound feminine? I thought. After a few seconds,  the door opened and there stood a woman I think younger than me? "Uh hello who are you?" I asked "Hi I'm Nikki! And I'm Sehun's girlfriend" (sorry if your name is Nikki) "I'm sorry your his what?" I asked wishing that what I heard was wrong,  oh come on! I know Sehun,  he'd never cheat on me with a girl younger than me. "I'm hi---" Before she can finish what she was saying she was interrupted by a voice "Hey babe who are you talking to?" "Oh hey baby, say hi to uhm sorry unnie but  I didn't catch your name" she said, it took me a while to answer since the boy sounded like Sehun. "Oh sorry my name is Kang Y/n" "Ah y/n unnie.... Say hi to y/n unnie!" She said "Who--- Y-y/n?!!"

______________________

Hi guys so i know im a bit late but happy 6th anniversary BTS!!!
And i know its been a while since i updated.... Well you know the reason hahaha.... Thank u to all who didn't give up on this book (unlike me😅) I apprecieate it jjinjayo...
TO ALL SILENT READERS:
Its ok to comment or vote or something because even if we meet i wouldnt know its u😁