*3*

PREVIOUSLY

It read Dream Academy

CURRENTLY

       "Uhmm yes I know this school. I study here" I tried my best not to stutter. "Yes! Thank goodness,  we've been walking so much my feet hurts" the one with blue hair said " Can you pls lead us the way since its a school day we hope it wouldn't be a bother" one of them said and smiled a heart-shaped smile. I checked the time and it read 6:57 then I nodded and said "Okay then let us be on our way"

*time skip (in the principal's office)*

       I knocked on the door while the 7 boys were right behind me. When I heard a faint come in,  I opened the door then bowed while saying " Mrs. Choi you have guests and they said they are new here" "Oh welcome! Thank you Ms. Kang,  an can you please do me a favor and wait for them then  tour them around the school since its still early and show them where their lockers and rooms are and boys if you have any questions please ask Ms. Kang. That's all you may go now." I silently sighed to myself,  can luck be at my side atleast once! Why do I have to be the one to tour them around! All I want is to be alone like any other day.- I thought

       We all bowed and left I started to tour them around after that I asked what is their homeroom number " 7b " the one who has bunny teeth told me. "Uhm ok please follow me since we all have the same homeroom" I said and they all nodded. On our way there,  there is this awkward silence and since I am not the type of person to break the ice I just waited for them to do it. "Uhh how about we introduce ourselves since it looks like we are going to see each other often. I'll start,  my name is Kim Namjoon but pls call me RM or Namjoon,  I am 20 yrs old" he said while smiling which showed his dimples. The next one looks laid back and cool " The name's Min Yoongi , you can call me Suga,  Agust D,  or Yoongi, 21 yrs old and the second oldest in this group."

*after they introduced themselves I am too lazy*

       "Kang Y/n, 19 yrs old" I said shortly and as I finished we reached our homeroom. There were only a few students since its still early, its only 7:34 so I sat on my seat near the window at the back and as usual no one wants to seat anywhere near me. I just plugged my earphones and played the song 'You don't know cover by Nightcore'  (song above👆👆)  I closed my eyes to feel the song more then I felt someone looking at me,  I ignored it since I thought it was one of BLACKPINK glaring at me.

____________________________

Sorry for the short chapter 😅
Pls vote, comment or atleast follow and I'll do the same and I would like to be friends with you guys.  Sorry if the story is not good since I am NOT really depressed I don't know how this actually goes but I do have some knowledge sooo......
Have a good day/night DREAMS!