*7*

Y/n POV

"Hey Y—"

RIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG

And that my friends is a good example of being saved by the bell. I have never wanted to go to class until now. At least, I wouldn't have to deal with that social interaction shi- stuff." I thought. I quickly stood up after I gathered all my things and started walking. They followed me until we reached our classroom. Our lecturer immediately entered the room which made the boys silent.

While the lecturer was writing on the board, I took out a notebook of mine but instead of writing the notes on the board, I wrote random words and questions like "Why are we here?.. Just to suffer" and weird things like that. I didn't even need to try and understand our lesson for today because I for one know that this will be summarized (which is better and easier to understand) and, its not even that hard! The lesson consists of something like knowing how to use a fork to eat/drink soup. 'Easy right?' I thought while internally rolling my eyes.

Anyways, I thought of what I was going to do at lunch after two more classes. I thought of walking around the classroom corridors since I know most of the students would be no where near that area. And if that plan fails to entertain me, I'll just stay at the empty classroom I discovered on the first day of class and (draw/write/sleep).

Lost in my thoughts, I did not hear my teacher calling me. "-n]? (Ms.| Student) [L/n]?" Realizing, I immediately stood up, hitting my knee on my desk making me wince silently. "Yes?" "Have you been listening? If so, please answer the next question" My eyes widen the moment I heard the word 'answer'. My hands began sweating a bit while I tried my best to understand the question being dictated. "The Battle of Austerlitz took place during which war?" the teacher said. I looked at her blankly and spoke "uhm yes the Battle of Austerlitz took place in the jfkjfajskj war" I mumbled the last part trying to at least remember if I heard her discussing this while I was in my thoughts. "What was that? Please speak clearly"

I was really nervous at this point, my hands were slightly shaking already. "Third Coalition" I heard someone whisper from infront of me. "War of the Third Coalition?" I answered unsurely. I mean what if its wrong? I wasn't even listening and someone just whispered it.. The teacher was looking at me questioningly. Oh no was that wrong? Please let me sit down. I don't want to look like an idiot any longer. plsplsplsplsplsplspl- "Your answer to the question proved my suspicion that you weren't listening (Ms.| Student) [L/n]." She said while looking at me seriously. I stood straighter at this "We weren't discussing about that topic and yet you still answered. You did good in guessing though so I'll let this pass. I hope this will not happen again and I'm talking to all of you" She looked around the room, I just realized that most of my classmates were holding back their amusement with my obliviousness.

After I sat down, I looked at the person in front of me. I should thank him for saving my butt later. I started thinking how to approach him while rehearsing each of those ideas in my head. While deciding which of my two ideas was the best one, I heard the bell ringing and students bidding their goodbyes to our lecturer.

As I was putting away my stuff, I gathered the (very needed) courage to talk to another human being. I took my bag and walked out the door. I immediately spotted the guy who helped me earlier, taking into note that he was with a girl who resembles him in a way. Trying to pace my breathing back to normal, I walked to the general direction he was at.

Third POV

Y/n already knew how to thank the boy so her nerves calmed down a tad bit. The person who helped Y/n earlier felt someone staring and looked around until he caught their eyes. Curious on why they were staring at him, he raised a brow and nudged the girl next to him.

Passing by the boy and girl, Y/n gave them a nod and whispered a "Thank you". She sighed in relief once she were out of earshot. Wanting to avoid the other students, Y/n went somewhere quiet like an unused classroom.

Back to the boy and girl, "Did we get the right person?" the boy glanced to the direction you went in before following the girl with wide strides. "Yeah, we did, let's make this quick 'kay?"

=====================================================

Hey guys! I apologize for being inactive but since I started this story without a proper plot, it's all over the place and I can't think of how the story can progress. I will still update but there is a chance that this will be discontinued and be replaced by a one-shot book.

Please share your thoughts! Don't worry I'll read them all :)